Thug Love (20)

*pictures are coming soon*

PLEASE READ >> The following you are about to read will contain sexual content. But you MUST READ because knowing who I am there will be DRAMA!!

Wow, the 20th chapter of Thug Love. Took me forever to get this far but I finally got there! I just want to say that I know I'm not the best writer but I try to do my best with you guys. I just want to thank you guys for being so supporting and reading my work. Hope you enjoy !

                                                                                                    Thug Love (20)

            I yawned and stretched wiping the crust from my eyes as I slowly sat up. I begin to smile as I saw the red rose petals covered all over my body. I looked to my left where Ka'Jai slept and saw him missing and in replaced saw a large folded note on his pillow. 

              I grabbed the note sitting up and leaning against the headboard of his bed. I opened and begun to read it. 

           Unique, it's your sweet sixteen. Most people want a Huge ass party but knowing you, you probably won't want one. So your man set you up and today is going to be the best day you ever had. Today is going to be more of a scavenger hunt and Aaliyah will be at your side helping you. Now , go take your shower and make your way to the closet. The note read. 

             I squealed as I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and ran my water. I slipped off my pajamas and threw them into the purple hamper Ka'Jai had gotten for me. Once my water was the temperature I desired I stepped in and sighed in content feeling the warm water bounce against my skin. I did all the necessary things and shaved since it's been two weeks already. 

             I wrapped my purple towel around me and made my way back in to the room. I noticed the bed was made and there were now rose petals traveling from the bathroom door to large closet. I followed the path and took off the note that was taped to the door. 

               Your beauty trApped me, your body fascinated me, and your intelligence blew me away. Open these doors and then find your destination. I giggled at his corniness as I opened the door and saw an outfit already laid out facing towards me. He picked some ripped skinny jeans, a long sleeve gray shirt with a goofy face printed on it, and my gray sneakers. (pic on the side)

                I slipped on the clothes as I brushed my hair up in to a mess bun. I grabbed my gray scarf and made a medium sized bow. (a/n I always do this. Your girl be looking fly!) Even though I don't cake my face with make up I decided on putting some light black liquid eye liner on and my red lip stick. I looked at my self in the mirror and smiled. I actually looked good, I looked freaking SEXY!