Chapter 14

Recap:

 “I’m sorry but, mm I am shopping with some friends and we already have plans for tonight,” I said.

“Really sis, then why are you in a park and none of your friends are with you?” he stated.  Shit how did he know?

 “Turn around.” I heard him say from behind me.

 “Why are you lying to me?” he said, not looking so happy.

 “Um I …” I started but was cut off by Cole showing up out of nowhere.

 “Zia Angel can we leave now?” Cole asked.

 Ashton looked at Cole and then back at me but my only thoughts were far from what Cole was asking.  They were more along the lines of:

WE ARE DOOMED.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALEX:

    Right after Cole left with Angel, Sophia and I continued  talking about her trip and the mysterious guy who she absolutely “hates” because of his rudeness to her which I totally believed (not).  If you don't like a person you would try to forget about him/ her and not bring him up in the conversation but something about him caught her attention.

"Come on Angel, just acknowledge that you like him or find him attractive! If not, why are you so hung up on him?!" I exclaimed.

"I did not! Stop accusing me of things you don't know!" Sophia complained like a little kid.

 "Well, maybe if you’d admit it I would not have to say any of this." I stated.

Sophia was about to answer when the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anybody and neither was Sophia but maybe Angel forgot something and came back early. Sophia left the living room and went to the kitchen while I went to open the door. Upon opening, I was met with the sight of Daniel.

"Hey." he said nervously.

 "Hi." I responded.

 "Well I was sort of passing by and do you remember how you still owe me something?" Daniel asked and I looked at him.

"I do?" I answered him, but right away I remembered how I had promised him a date some time ago, which had yet to happen. Also, I was pretty sure that might have been his intention from the very beginning since he was wearing a tux which made him look even more attractive than he already was.

"Yea, so would you like to go on a date with me?" he asked.

"Now?" I asked.

"Yes." He responded.

 "But-I'm not exactly ready for a date" I told him.

 "Trust me when I say you look gorgeous," he replied.

I was about to reject him and tell him to leave it for another day but, as usual, someone had to make an appearance.