CHAPTER 11

Recap:

"Il signor Orso voleva dormire con te mamma" (Mr. Bear wanted to sleep with you mommy) he responded. Dam he was just adorable.

"Come here baby" and so he did. He snuggled close to me and he fell asleep while I was singing him a lullaby not much afterwards follows by me since tomorrow will be a very long day.

--------------------/-------------------------------

I woke up and notice that Cole was still snuggling close to me. It was not only 7:15 when I woke up and that only meant I had 2 hours before Sophia arrives and in the afternoon Angel will drop by. Coles birthday party is this Sunday and everything is already set.

The cake which obviously will be of cars and the decorations since well Cole is still obsess with the movie. I honestly don't understand the big deal but, it's his favorite and I know he will love it. We hire a clown to entertain the kids and prepare many games. Still, I have yet to find out what Sophia bought him but knowing her it will be amazing.

Shit! Me and my thoughts I have already wasted a good five minutes. I got out of bed carefully in order to wake up Cole and went straight to the bathroom. After taking a bath, brushing my teeth and getting dress and all I went straight to the kitchen. I had exactly one our and twenty minute in order to cook and have everything ready for when Sophia arrives. I decided to cook two omelets for me and Sophia and Cranberry Almond Caramel Pancakes for Cole. As sides I was making coffee and orange juice for me and Sophia and milk for Cole.

By 9 I was already done making breakfast and Cole was sitting in the table waiting. According to him I quote " I won't eat without aunt Sophy" . He is so determine even though he is hungry that he cover his breakfast with a bold so that he can't see it.

“Good morning my lovely family" we heard and obviously it was from Sophia.

"Aunt Sophy" Cole tell and ran off TK meet her follow by me though I run.

"So how has my lovely nephew been? Have you been good to your momma because if you haven't I'll have to take back all the presents I bought." Sophia stated.

 "   Sono stato bene zia Sophy manchi, posso avere i miei doni ora" (I've been good aunt Sophy miss you, can I get my gifts now) Cole stated.

 “Oh so you are only glad because I bought you gifts Cole” Sophia responded though I knew she was playing around.

“NO! I really miss you zia (aunt) Sophy, I really miss you not just your gifts” Cole stated and at that moment Sophia started to tickle him.

 "OK, ok I give up zia... I love you and I miss you a whole lot" he stated between laugh.

 In the end Sophia let go of Cole and went straight to greet me. “Gosh I miss you, hope you. We have a lot of things to talk about it seems" she said while greeting me.

 “Ok family let go eat and Cole whoever doesn't finish all their breakfast receives their gifts last" Soph stated and in the blink of an eye Cole stated eating all of his breakfast.

 We ate while Sophia told us about how work was during her week in England. It seem as though she met her archenemy. During her stay she met another American who though it would be funny to put food coloring in the pool which ended up with Sophia turning green. Still, he most have been something special since it's not the first time someone has play a prank on her though I'll give it to them the food coloring was special indeed. Though, the moment I stated laughing I notice that if looks could kill I would be six feet under.