Chapter 12

Recap:

"Yes! and you'll take me out to mangiare il gelato, andare al parco e verrai alla mia festa di compleanno di Domenica per favore" (eat ice cream, go to the park and will you come to my birthday party on Sunday please) he stated and ask her using his poppy dog eyes which I am sure Angel will give into.

---------------------------------------------------

"I would love to Cole" Angel stated.

"Thank you zia Angel" he responded and you could notice how happy Angel was that he started referring to her as aunt.

"Mamma can I show zia Angel my room?" Cole asked me.

"Ok but don't take too long" I responded.

"Don't worry Alex I won't tell him anything even if he decides to ask me but sooner or later you're going to have to tell him the truth or at least let him meet my brother" dam she seriously couldn't let things go. I know she cares and that is why she is doing this but, I really don't have time to deal with the drama that would come along if I deal with HIM right now.

"Ok, so I am pretty sure you don't want to talk about He Whose Name Should Not BE Mention so tell me what you are going to do with Daniel?" Sophia asks.

"Honestly I don't know I know is already time to move on but, even after everything HE did to me I still care about him, I am not so sure about loving him anymore. Also, Daniel is sweet, caring, and attentive and the list would go on , but I don't want to give him hope when I myself don't know if this will ever end. Let's not forget that right now I have no time for drama. I need to focus on making THEM pay for everything they did" I responded honestly.

"Ok but, honey no matter how important the revenge is for you so is your happiness. Cole needs a male figure in his life and you need to give yourself an opportunity in love again" she told me truthfully.

Honestly, I'm scare what should I do give myself the opportunity to fall in love again even when I could be hurt. Daniel does not deserve to be with someone with the amazing of issues he has. There are so many amazing women in the world and he deserves someone better than me. Someone who is not broke on the inside.

"Mamma" I hear.

"What wrong honey" I ask him while he and Angel were walking into the living room. Honestly just by looking at Cole and Angel together you can tell they are relate. They both posses the same forest green eyes that can captivate anybody and their hair color are similar except that Cole inherited HIS literally black hair while Angel has brown hair.

"Mom stop spacing out" Vole stated.

"Ok, but tell me what is wrong" I responded.

"Can I got eat ice cream with zia Angel? Please mamma" he ask.

"I'll take care of him Alex please and my brother is not even in the city right now please" Angel asks right after Cole.

"Mmmm Ok but, I want you back in an hour" I stated.

"Yaiiii mamma I love you, you're the best mamma ever. Vado a prendere le mie cose" (I'm gonna get my things) he said while celebrating.

"Angel take care if him please and keep a low profile please" I ask her.

"Don't worry. I will have him back home and safe in a hour" she responded.

But still I got a really bad feeling about this.

ASHTON:(surprice)

"Leave" I told Britney coldly.

"But, I thought you wanted us to spend more time together don't you love what we have?" She asks.

"I Told you to leave so you better fucking leave Britney" I responded.

"Fine but, you will ask for me again" she stated while picking up her clothes which were scatter on the floor.

Honestly I don't know why I sleep with her maybe is because she reminds me of my mistakes and what I lost. After all, Lexi caught me cheating on her with Britney. To be honest I don't know why I did it I love Lexi ever since we were teenagers. She was always so quiet and innocent. However, that day I had gotten back from work and well Britney was waiting for me in our room. Before then I had never cheated on Lexi.

FLASHBACK:

I was walking in order to get to my pen house with Lexi and honestly I couldn't wait to see her. Lexi beautiful blue eyes will welcome me with open arms. Her sift and plump lips waiting for me and her amazing body. Just thinking about it was getting me hard. As soon as I walk in I grab water from the stand near the door and went straight to our bedroom. Upon entering I saw Britney dress in one of the most reveling lingering I have ever seen on anyone.

I won't deny it and say that I wasn't attracted to her body because in fact she had the body of a model. However, I still love Lexi but it seem as though my body was not agreeing with. Britney didn't waste any time in kissing me. At first, I didn't respond however as time went on I found myself kissing her back. I don't know from where it came from but I was completely aroused. I wanted to fuck her or anything with a pussy. I couldn't wait a single second so i rip the lingering off her body. Wasting no time in slamming my d*ck into her.

As I carry on her moans grew louder and louder.

"Faster" she screams over and over again.

I was so close but my distraction didn't let me notice that someone had opened the bedroom door. She stood there her eyes portraying betrayal and pain. I regret cheating on her in that moment.

FLASHBACK OVER

I felt so disgusted with myself that I did the unthinkable. With screams and mistreatment from my part she left the the penthouse. Our marriage was ruin and it was my fault. I couldn't look at her and not feel disgusted with myself so I made sure to make her feel disappointed and anger towards me.

After cheating on her with Britney I didn't do it again. I fact that day I scream at her in my office I knew she was coming and call over one of the sluts that work in the company. I know she would have forgiven me but, I couldn't forgive myself. After drowning myself in alcohol for a couple of weeks I turn into a complete player. I got use to and honestly I have has s*x with so many models and all. My relationship with Britney is a way of forgetting I guess. I know she was glad that Lexi had coughed us.

THAT'S MY FIRST TIME WRITING ANYTHING REMOTELY PERVERTEDIN MY LIFE. I WILL MAKE IT BETTER AS TIME GOES BY AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

XxxxMaddy