Chapter Forty- Yikes

Three in a row wow should we go for four

Draco had been waiting for an hour for Harry and the others to wake up, and so far none of them had.

He stood. "I'm gonna take a walk."

Lucinda gave him a sympathetic look, but said nothing.

He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed as soon as he got out the door. He hadn't realized how tense he was.

He wasn't really aware of where he was going, he was just walking, a thousand thoughts flying through his head.

And then something else flew through his head, and the word went black.

*********************

Harry was surrounded by pink. 

It was strange that this was what happened when he was unconscious, he could see his own bond.

There was a ball of colors in front of him, and the pink strings around it were dissolving away slowly.

He watched the strings of his mind flow free, and suddenly, he was ripped out of his own mind.

He gasped for air, lurching forward in his bound chair.

Eight pairs of eyes turned to him.

"How are you feeling?" Ron asked carefully.

"That was awful," Harry groaned. "Undo me, will you?'

Dean stepped forward and undid the ropes around him. Harry stretched out his arms.

"Are Pansy and Blaise okay?" he asked.

Neville frowned. "We don't quite know yet. We would assume so, since you are, but they're still unconscious."

Harry turned to his right to see that indeed, Pansy and Blaise were still tied to their chairs, heads hung low.

"Where's Draco?"

"He took a walk. I think he was too overwhelmed from everything," Lucinda said slowly.

Tabitha knelt in front of Pansy. "I think she's waking up."

Sure enough, Pansy was slowly lifting her head. She looked very out of it, but gave a sleepy smile to Tabitha.

"Hey, T," she said softly, voice scratchy.

"Hey, Pans. How ya feelin?" Tabitha had her hands on both of Pansy's knees, and was looking her in the eyes.

"Tired. Embarrassed."

Tabitha's face split into a grin, and she laughed. Seamus undid the ropes, and Pansy pulled Tabitha into a slow hug.

Blaise started stirring, and Neville was in front of him in an instant.

"Blaise?" he asked, his voice hopeful.

"Hello love," Blaise murmured. "I'm sorry."

"Not your fault," Neville whispered as Felix untied Blaise.

"Are we okay? Are we still dating?" Blaise's voice was so shaky and nervous that Harry's heart melted.

"Oh, love, of course." Neville wrapped Blaise in a hug so tight and loving that it had Harry desperately wanting Draco to be near so he could hug him like that.

"I want Draco back," he murmured softly. "Where did he go?"

"I have no clue," Lucinda admitted.

Harry focused on his lover's emotions, only to find a jumbled mess of thoughts, mostly circled around himself. Then those stopped, replaced by pure fear and panic, and then Harry felt nothing.

He stiffened, removing himself from Draco's mind. 

"Draco's in trouble," he said. "I think he was attacked."

Pansy sat up. "We need to find him."

"Road trip," Felix said unenthusiastically.