만일 언젠가 진짜로 내게

jaynie

"park jimin!" i yell out, slamming the door open. "what do you think you're doing?"

"uhhhhh..." he trails, freezing with the toilet paper in his hand.

i grin. "let me join."

he smirks.

-

dusting our hands off, i put my hands on my hips as the two of us survey the damage we've done.

"looks good." jimin says, nudging a roll of toilet paper away with his foot.

we high five. "wait till jin sees this." i snicker. he punches me lightly then kisses my cheek.

"hey, you two." we hear a voice from the doorway of jin's room call out.

we look towards the perpetrator and there stands jackson, sunglasses on, arms folded.

"uhhh..." i trail. stepping away from jimin quickly. "it was him!" i point at my boyfriend.

"hey!" jimin says, offended. "you encouraged me!"

i gasp in offense. "what the heck, man?"

"kids! kids, calm down," jackson says, waving his arms around. "i don't care what you're doing to jin's room. but—wait, what is that?"

he points to a magazine on the floor. i turn to look at it but jackson quickly covers it with his chest and scoops it up. "haha, lemme go, uh, take out this trash..." he scoots out of the room quickly, leaving jimin and I to stand there looking at each other in confusion.

"jin! why was this in your room!" jackson says accusingly, bringing out the magazine and slamming it onto the dinner table. everyone silences, taking a glance at the paper.

namjoon's eyes bug out and his cheeks turn red, but he stays silent.

"hey, there are kids here—" hoseok complains.

jackson interrupts him. "well all the babies are gone so—"

"aAhHhh!" jungkook yells, his eyes having fallen upon the magazine. he covers his eyes and stands up fast, his chair falling behind him.

attempting to blast off from the scene, he instead trips on his chair and falls onto the floor, where he scrambles up and proceeds to exit the room in a brief manner.

"well i thought all the babies were gone."

-
if love really comes to me someday