두근두근거려 설레임에 부풀어 올라

jaynie

"we're going to partner you up with two other people." my teacher says as i continue to scroll down the list of dramas on my phone.

which should i watch next?

"...jaynie and jimin." my head snaps up when i hear my name.

"i thought it was groups of three..." jimin trails. he looks surprised as well.

"there's no one left to partner you with, so no goofing off, alright?"

"noooo!" i wail. "tae tae my child..." i extend a hand, reaching out to him from across the room. "don't leave me." i clutch my shirt in mock pain.

"jaynie! go sit with your partner, now!" my teacher, aka my bossy older brother shouts.

"okay mr. grumpy pants, i'm going, i'm going." i put my hands up in surrender and walk over to jimin.

he quickly clears his desk, shuffling the papers into neat piles and organizing them into a binder.

"wow you're fast," i comment. "anyways, what do you want to watch?" i pull out my phone, showing him the list of dramas.

"we're...we're supposed to be w-working..." jimin stutters.

this kid is no fun. where's taehyung?

"i see, a goody two shoes type." jimin flushes at the name. "not that that's bad or anything, no offense. what're we studying again?"

"the cold war."

"well our presidents just decided to end the war, but some people still think it's going on. should we make a slideshow or document?" i say. jimin looks surprised.

yes boy, i was listening.

sike. i read from his paper.

"l-let's do a slideshow." jimin says. he blushes when my hand touches his shoulder.

"don't worry," i console him. "i'll do some work too. then we can watch something together. so get to work!"

we finish the project in under ten minutes, then decide on the drama "i'm not a robot." let me say, the actor was totally a robot. however, jimin seemed to like it, so i watched him watch it.

i mean i watched it with him.

he has pretty eyes.

moving on...

i discovered that jimin blushes at human contact, like if i saw a fly land on his cotton candy hair and tried to swat it, he would grow a shade of pink unknown to this world.

it was adorable.

i mean not more adorable than park hyung-sik, but like...you know what? never mind.

-
my heart was pounding and fluttering