이런 일이 실제로 일어날까?

a/n thank you for 105 reads! thank you to GrapeBatteriesInc ik i asked you to read but you always vote and it's really nice. :) also sorry for the late update :( no wifi

-

jaynie

i pulled my locker open, shocked when flower petals seemed to fly at me. one landed on my nose and i sneezed, bending over and coughing.

"jaynie!" i hear taehyung call out to me as he runs in my direction from the hallway. "are you alright?"

"y-yeah." i sputter out, still bent in half. "just a little allergic to pollen, haha." my eyes are watering severely. "don't mind me as i just, you know, die over here."

the younger boy pats my back, then looks into my locker curiously before pulling out the bouquet of white roses.

"huh, it doesn't have a name on it." taehyung inquires. he seems to look anywhere but at me. "um, at least they made the effort. maybe you should figure out who gave them to you and thank them..."

"for what?" i sneeze again. "killing me? it better not have been you, kim taehyung."

he's quick to deny it. "n-no! no, i didn't, but..." he scratches the back of his neck. "i may know who did..."

my eyes widen, then shrink once again when water begins to collect there again. "who? i need to beat the shit out this... ah, achoo!" i wipe my eyes and blindly search for the packet of tissues and claritin in my locker. "fuck, where's that stupid..."

"here." a velvety, high, cute voice says, handing me the tissues. i grasp it gratefully and thank the stranger.

using the cloth to wipe my eyes and another to wipe my nose, i look up to find...jimin?

"ayyy jimin, how're you?" i say, patting his back. "thanks for the tissues man. wait, where'd taehyung go? it was probably him that sly motherf... achoo!" i cover my sneeze and grab another tissue.

"actually, i..." he trails in his cute little voice, and hand running through the pink locks."it was me."

"wha—achoo!" i cover my face with a tissue. "gosh i'm ugly when i sneeze, sorry." trying my hardest not to blush, i uncover my face and look into his eyes.

wrong move.

the pretty brown eyes are glassed and oddly adorable, causing me to be stuck in a trance.

"you look cute when you sneeze." he says, staring back at me.

-
will these things happen to me too?