6. The phone number

Louis p.o.v.

After 4 hours the autograph session was over - thanks god! I was so glad that I finally could be alone for a moment, maybe for more. It was so exhausting to write your name 1000 of times on a piece of paper for every single fan but we had fun. It was funny to do it together and not alone. Especially one special person made this evening to a special one.
I layed on my bed in our Tourbus and remebered everything that happened tonight. I held my mobile in my hands and remained silent. I crolled though all the pictures of Georgia and me which we had taken a long time ago and which we had taken this night. These were very special memories of our time we had together. I remembered every single minute we spend together. The scenes played in my head again and again. I couldn't forget that she was crying and me, too. I couldn't forget her smile as she saw me on stage and her words she said to me. I couldn't believe that I saw her again. Nobody could imagine how much I missed her! She was my half-sister and I loved her! It felt like we hadn't seen eath other for ages.
7 years ago Georgia was a little girl with a big dream. She never wanted to be a princess or a rockstar like other girls in her age. She was diffently. Georgia wanted to become a famous skateboarder one day. Maybe she could reach that if she was still skating. I didn't know. I didn't know that much about the 15 year old Georgia which she was now. Maybe she changed. Maybe she was another girl. Maybe he had other dreams or inspirations now but she seemed to be a normal girl and not an arrogant chick. I just hoped that she would follow her dreams and that she lives her life. I wished that she was happy. That was the most important thing. And I think, that she was happy tonight.
Right after our meeting at the autograph session, we took photos to remeber this reunion and changed our phone numbers to get in contact with eath other again. I didn't want to risk that I could loose her again! This time has been terrible! Georgia and me had met eath other not often but I had a phone number of her on my phone. Sometimes we texted with eath other but one day my mum had deleted her number. She didn't want our contact anymore! Since now I don't know why. Something had happened between Dad and her but I don't know what. I thought that I would never know that. But this didn't have to do with Georgia. I didn't care about what my mum will say if she will find out that we have conctact again. I'm a 22 year old boy and I can decide everything by myself. This was my own decision and it won't be non of her buisness. Georgia belongs to the family! She is my sister!

"Who is this girl?"
I looked up from my mobile and saw Harry standing next to my bed. He looked at me with an raised eyebrow. I closed off my phone and layed it next to me to talk with Harry.
"What?", I asked a bit confused as I changed my position so that Harry could sit down next to me. "Which girl? What are you talking about?"
Harry smiled and closed his eyes for a second. "Don't lie to me, Tommo!", he said. "Who is this girl called Georgia? You talked to her very personal and you both hugged! You were so emotional like I haven't seen you before! What happend between you? Who is her?"
I sighed. I couldn't fool him. Harry could look though me very easily. I gave in and nodded. I took my mobile and showed him a picture of Georgia and me years ago. Harry looked at this photo and smiled again. "Oh, cute. You look like brother and...."
"...sister, right", I completed his sentence. "Georgia is my half sister on my dads side."
Harry looked up from the picture right into my eyes. He looked like something bad has happened but I just told him the truth. Harry didn't seem to believe me. Was he shocked?
"Half-sister?" He did a break after this word before he continued. "What? Really? You have one more half sister? I thought there are only Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe, Daisy, Doris and your half brother Ernest. You had never talked about one more sister."
I breathed out loudly and looked back at my mobile. Somehow I couldn't look Harry in his eyes. It was the only thing I didn't told him since this moment. We were always honestly to eath other. We knew every secret of eath other. I didn't know how to explain him the thing with Georgia.
"No...I hadn't..."
"But why?" I could feel his eyes starring at me. Harry seemed to be very interested about my family life. "She's your sister, too! Do you had no contact? I don't really understand! What happened?"
I sighed again. "Harry...I...it's about my mum and...my dad...my biological dad...Troy..."
I layed my phone next to me. In this moment I looked up to Harry again.
"Troy?", Harry asked. "Yes...you talked about him one time. He left your mother and you when you were only 10 days old, right?"
I nodded. "Right but I don't know the reason why. My mum always says that she was so sad and so angry about him that she told me not to have contact with him. When Georgia was born, I didn't know about that at first. I wanted to see my bioligical father when I was 14. When I met him, I saw that he has got a 7 year old little girl with another woman. I got to know her and we had fun together. She's really nice and I thought that we could have contact. You're right, she's my sister, too! I didn't want to loose her and my dad but my mum wasn't my opinion. She forbid me the contact to both of them and I never saw them again. I was so sad. I wanted to see my sister again but I couldn't..."
As I stopped talking, a tear was running down my face. All of my feelings came over me while I told the story to one of my best friends. It was too emotional for me to talk about it.
"I'm so sorry for you two", Harry said quietly. He understood me. "Does your other sisters, espsecially Lottie or Fizzy, know about her? I mean, they share their brother with one more sister!"
I nodded but then I shooked my head. "No they don't know her. My mum and I are the only ones who know about Georgia in my family. My mum doesn't want me to talk about it with my sisters."
"Now I know why everyone says that you are the biggest mama boy in the band!", Harry smiled and laughed for a short moment. I couldn't smile in contradistinction to him. This topic was too serious for me. "Harry that isn't funny!", I said very strange to him. "I really love my mum and my family! They are very important for me! Don't you understand that?"
"Sorry, Lou but...my mum can't tell me everything to do! I'm not 5 years old! You can't respond to her everytime! Don't let her treat you like a baby!"
"Harry...please!" My eyes starred at him a bit angry. "Please stop."
"Sorry, Louis", he whispered. "I just wanted to help you."
I nodded. "It's ok."
Harry closed his arms around me and hugged me lovely. I knew that I could trust him all my problems and other things that are seriously. He was my best friend and the best mate I had on tour.
"What do you think?", I asked Harry after our hugg. "Should I text her now?"
"You didn't text her yet?" He looked at me very surprised.
I shook my head. "No, I didn't...I..."
"You should", Harry said before I could finish my sentence. We looked at eath other. "She will be happy about it. You should text her, Lou."
I nodded and smiled. "You're right, Hazza. I should do it."

Georgia p.o.v.

This night was the best night of my whole life! I couldn't believe that all of this happened tonight. I saw my brother again after nearly 7 years and we had talked! It was so amazing! I will never forget this special evening. I will always remeber Louis face as he saw me and smiled at me. Nobody can take this moment away from us. It was one of the best moments ever!
I layed on my bed with my mobile in my hands after we arrived at home in the middle of the night. I closed my eyes and remembered the whole scene with Louis at the autgraph session. I hadn't words for it. It was so unbelieveble! I looked at my phone and remembered how we exchanged our numbers. I thought that it would be the best thing to do if we wanted to meet each other again.
Would Louis text me? Or should I do? I didn't know. What was the best version?
A little knock on the door snapped me back into reality.
"Georgia? Are you still awake?", my Dad asked me with a soft voice after he opened my door. He just stood there with his head between the door and the wall and looked in my direction.
"Yeah", I said and layed my mobile down next to me while I looked at him.
"It's late, darling", he added. "It was a hard day for you, Gee. You should sleep now."
I sighed and nodded. "Yeah I know." I wasn't a baby anymore! I knew what to do!
In this moment I remembered school the next day.
I stood up from my bed, walked to my dad and gave him a kiss on his cheeck.
"Good night, dad", I said and smiled at him. "This was an amazing night!"
"Yes it was. I'm so happy for you that you could talk to Louis."
I saw in his face and could see a bit disappointment. He didn't talked to Louis 'cause he had to chance to. This was so sad. I knew that he missed Louis, too, like me. I mean, he is his father!
"You will get a talk with him soon, dad", I promised. "When Louis and me meet..."
"I know, Gee, I know. Good night", he answered and kissed me on my forehead. "Have a nice dream."
I smiled again unless he interuppted me. "Maybe I will have."
After dad left my room, I changed my clothes fast and went to bed. I tried to sleep but it was complicated 'cause I was still awake. My body didn't want to calm down. I sighed and took my mobile from my cabbord right next to my bed. Maybe I could...
"Ping"
I looked at my phone scream. I got a new message! I got a little heartattack as I saw who texted me:

"Hey my little sis :)
How are you? Our meeting was amazing and I'm so happy you gave me your number.
I missed you very much and I hope we will see each other again soon :D
Love you, Louis"

A big smile appered on my face again for the 100. time in this night. Louis really texted me! Oh my gosh! I was so excited! What should I answer? I didn't know but I tried to write something:

"Hey Louis!
I'm very fine, thank you. I hope you, too.
I really hope that we have contact for a longer time than before.
I missed you, too!
Love you,
Georgia."

I send the message and layed my mobile next to my bed. Then I finally tried to sleep.