21. I have to live in a dream!

Georgia p.o.v.

What was still going on?? I couldn't believe anything about it! Was I really popular? I couldn't imagine it! It was too crazy!

After I called Louis, I went back in the kitchen to eat with my family.

"Your life will go on very good!", Mum said to me as I sat down on the table. I looked at her. "I'm happy for you and Louis", she continued. "That's what you ever wanted, right?"
My shoulders went up and down. "Yeah but...I just wanted Louis to notise me and not the whole world! I'm not sure if I want to be in every newspaper." I took a spoon of soop.
"I understand you", Dad said.
"Yes me either", Mum nearly interrupted him. "It's unnormal for you but your brother is famous and the fans know a lot about him and his family." I nodded quietly. "Yeah but...Louis is the star and not me...", I wanted to say but something interuppted me.
Suddenly the phone rang. Who could this be? I was the first who stood up and who was running to the phone. I did that often. I took the phone in my hand and looked at the display.
Unknown number. Should I take the call?
"Dad?" I walked back into the kitchen. "It's an unknown number..."I was unsure and took care of unknown numbers. I knew I was old enough but...that's how I am.
Dad took the phone and started the call. "Hello?", he asked in the phone. A voice at the other line was speaking very fast. It was a male voice.
"...Yes...ok..."
Dad looked at me and gave me the phone. "It's for you", he said. I raised an eyebrow. "For me? Who is it?" But Dad didn't said a word. "Take it!", he just said.
I didn't hesitate and took the call. "Hello?" 

Louis p.o.v.

Was it really real? My little half sis was in the newspaper? I felt proud. Everyone gave her a chance to get to know her! I smiled about my whole face. I couldn't stop.

"It's great, isn't it?" I was sitting with Lottie in our living room. We just talked.
"You're proud, right?", she wanted to know from me and smiled. I nodded. "No one is prouder than me right now!" 

Suddenly my mobile rang. Georgia. I smiled.
"Hi my little angel", I said after taking the call. Lottie raised an eyebrow as I looked at her. Then her face changed and I thought that she knew who was on the other line. "Georgia?", she asked and I nodded.
"Hey Louis!", I heard Georgias voice. "You won't believe what I tell you now!"
"What happened?", I wanted to know.
Georgia made a little break. Then she explained:
"A guy from a popular newspaper phoned me! I'm invited to an interview this evening!"
"What? Really? That's amazing!", I answered with a smile on my face.  My emotions were driving like a rolercoster.
"And you can come, too", she added."
"Of cause I will come!", I said very fast. I saw in Lotties face again. She wanted to know what was going on.
"Georgia is invited to an interview this eveining!", I told her. Lottie smiled again. "Really? Cool!"
"With who are you talking, Louis? Is this Lottie next to you?", Georgia wanted to know. She seemed to hear that I spoke with another one. "Yes, it's Lottie. And I think she want to come with us."
Lottie nodded more and more. "That would be great!"
"Is it ok?", I asked Georgia. "Of cause!", she aswered. "I'm happy if she will come with us!"
Georgia was so happy. I could hear it. She was defenetly the happiest girl right now in the whole world. And she wanted to be with us.
"But...Louis?" "Yes Gee?" "I'm not sure if I want all of that! I mean the fame and attention and so on...", Georgia said then. "Trust me", I said with a soft sound in my voice. You don't have to do things you don't want to do. If something's wrong, just call me. I don't want you to be famous, ok?"
"Yeah Louis. It's ok."
Silence.
"I think we will pick you up later ok?", I wanted to know from Gerogia.
"Yeah ok", she answered. "The interview begin at 8pm so could you pick me at at 7pm?"
"Yes ok", I said. "So...cu later?"
"Yes, cu later", Georgia answered and ended the call.