13. Newspaper

Lottie p.o.v.

The next day when I came home from school I saw the newspaper in our letterbox like nearly every day. I took it out and looked at the first page like I did it very often. I didn't read the newspaper but I like to see the most important information on the front. But...what was that?
My brother was on the newspaper today! What a surprise - not.
I was happy for him. What news could be written there this time?
First I saw a big picture with Louis and a girl hugging each other. I didn't think about who could this girl be.
The title above was:

"One Direction's Louis Tomlinson and his unknown half sister Georgia Austin happy ever after?"

I read this title two or three times.
Georgia Austin?? Unknown half sister? What?
The smile on my face disappered. 
Did they mean the same Georgia as I thought? This Georgia I met in the parc?
I took a closer look at the picture. Yes it defenetly had to be this Georgia. I couldn't believe it.
Somehow I was right! They knew eath other. But...they were half sister and half brother??? One more sister for him?? I couldn't control my feelings at this moment.
I went my eyes out of the newspaper and opened the frontdoor to our house.

*a few minutes earlier*
Louis p.o.v.

"Yesterday was one of the best days in my life!", I said happily. "Dads new family is so sympatic and his wife is such a nice woman!"
I layed on my bed and starred at my space cover. "It was such an amzing day!"
"That's great!", Harry said who was sitting at my armchair. I have told him the whole story. I wanted to talk with someone about it so I called Harry, my best mate. A lof of fans think that we are gay but we are just really best friends. I could trust him and tell him everything. He was the only one in the band who knows about Georgia yet. And that was good.
"You can be so lucky that Georgia was on our concert in London", Harry said. I smiled.
"Yeah that's right. If she hadn't come, all this should have been never happen." I sighed.
"That would have been very sad. I just wish that we can be a happy family one day. I mean that mum and dad won't hate eath other anymore and they could come to our house for dinner or so like a nomal family!" Harry nodded. "Yeah that would be cool." Our eyes met.
"But what can I do? I can't tell mum!", I told him.
"But one day you have to!", Harry said to me. "You can't have this secret for the rest of your life!"

I heard loud steps coming closer. Then the door were opened very fast.
Lottie was standing behind the door with a newspaper in her hands. What was going on in here?
"You are in the newspaper", she said very strickt and through it on me. What was going on?
"Fine and..." "Could you explain that for me, please?", she interuppted me.
I took my eyes on it and saw the photo of Georgia and me. Oh! A paparazo had taken this picture yesterday as I was standing in front of her house. I breathed in and out. How could I explain that to her?
"What happened?", Harry wanted to know and looked confused between Lottie and me.
I showed the photo to him. At this moment Lottie added: "My brother concealed the contact with another sister of him on his dad side!" Harry was quiet and looked at me. My eyes went in Lotties direction. "Why didn't you tell about it? I'm your sister!", she screamed at me. "You could have told me! But now I get to know about it in the same time as the rest of the world?" She was angry of me. I hate it when she was angry. She was such a nice and sympatic little girl. I loved her.
I stood up as I gave Harry the newspaper.
"Lottie...please! I'm so sorry that..", I tried to say. She crossed her arms before her breast and didn't want to look at me. "I thought we have no secrets in front of each other!", Lottie told me. It was hard for me to hear these words coming out of her mouth. "Lottie...I know...I'm so sorry!"
"I got to know her and she was so nice and I thought we could be friends but you both lied to me!! You are the brother she was talking about! You didn't want the contact and now..."
"I ever want the contact!", I intterrupted her. "But mum didn't want it. It's all because of her!"
Lotties look in her face changed. "Because of Mum?" I nodded. "Does she read the article yet?", I wanted to know from her in a soft voice. I was scared but my sis shooked her head. "Not now."
"This must be our secret!", I talked her into thinking. Her eyes wided. "What? A secret like that behind mum? Are you sereous?" Lottie laughed. I knew that this would be hard.
"Stop!", Harry shouted at this moment. We both looked at him.
"It's enough, ok? It makes no sence to shout at eath other like that!" Lotties and my eyes met as we shut our moths. I looked in her beautiful eyes. These were the eyes of our mum.
One minute no one said a word. I saw that my sis calmed down and breathed in and out very havy.
Then she broke the silence by saying: "I'm happy for you that you have contact with her."
My mouth opened a little bit. What did she said? She wasn't angry anymore?
"You listened correctly, Lou. I'm not so angry about that but  I was just shocked that I didn't knw about this before", she said. "We had never a secret! I didn't expect something like this!  Why should I be angry? I mean...she is a half sis of you, too, and you are happy together. I should respect her. Somehow she's my sister, too." "Really?", I askedher with a smile on my face. Lottie nodded. "I will never favour her, ok? You are all in my heart and you are all part of my family!" Lottie started smiling again. "These are nice words, Lou", she said and hugged me lovely. "I hope that you tell the truth!" "Yes I do", I promised her. "I would never lie to you. For it I love you too much!"
She was the same sister as Gergia - a half sister - but I loved both like their were my own flesh and blood. I could never let them go.