We miss you Jay <3

What the hell is wrong with the year 2016?
One popular person after the other left us in the last 12 months! This isn't normal at all!

I still also can't believe that Louis mum Johanna died this year, too. She left us on Wednesday, the 7th, in the age of 43. She had leukemia. It's totally okay that the fans didn't know about her disease but it was a big shock as I read the sad message friday night. I couldn't believe it at all! I hoped that it was just a fake so she didn't die but two days later I started to realise that it's the truth.

Johanna was a great woman. Louis loved her and still loves her from the bottom of his heart. I didn't know her personally but I can imagine how great she was. She took care of her 7 children 24/7 and she was a beautiful wife for Dan. I liked her very much and she seemed to be very nice and solicitous. There are so many pictures where she and Louis smile and have fun. Jay was so proud of Louis and supported him as much as she could. I think that she gave everything she could for her children and also for herself. She was a strong and powerful woman.

I respected her and I am still shocked that she left us. I can imagine how hard it is for the whole family. I have a close connection to my mother too so when she would die now, I would not know what to do. I remember how hard it was for me as one of my grandma's died 6 years ago...

It was very hard to talk or to write about this kind of topic. I am more than just sorry for Louis. I can't describe what I feel right now. I can't find the right words but I tried here. I just want to share my thoughts with you, guys.

Johanna was a part of this book. I liked writing about her and the whole Tomlinson family. Sometimes she was hard to Louis but sometimes she was the loved mum.

I wish the best for her family and friends. We can't take her back but she will be in out hearts forever and ever. The whole fandom supports Louis and stands right beside him and his family. We will never forget Jay! Rest in Peace <3