3. Anticipation

Georgia p.o.v.

The time flew very fast like it never did before. The whole week felt like only two days! The concert came closer and closer every day and I got more and more nervous. I was shaking nearly all the time and I couldn't concentrate on the lessons in school. My teachers have been very confused and a bit angry about my behavier. I just couldn't believe that I would see my brother again after so many years without one single contact!

Then, a few days later, the time has come. Today was the day. Tonight was the big One Direction concert in London! I was so excited - no, more than just excited!! I could have freaked out but I tried to controle myself. I didn't want to become a crazy fangirl. No, that wasn't me.

"What do you think will happen if Harry sees me and want to have my phone number?"
This was just one question Celine asked me before we drove to the concert as we phoned with eath other. There were just a few hours left before we left Doncaster. Celines voice was shaky and sounded different just yet. She couldn't speak normally 'cause she was so nervous. I was nervous either but I tried to controle myself like the other days before. I was happy to see Louis again but Celine was just fangirling about Harry most of the time. I know what you think. Harry is her favourite and that's right. She was a defenetly Harry girl. Celine would do everything for him - really everything. I thought she loves this boy more than her own life! That was so crazy! I tried to understand that but I couldn't. I couldn't really fangirl about a singer or a band.
"Cel...I...", I tried to say but she interrupped me very fast with the next question: "What will happen if we see them after the concert and will talk with them??"
I rolled my eyes around and sighed. And it goes on and on and on...
"What will happen if..."
"Celine Kimberly Edward! Hold up! Calm down!", I nearly screamed into my mobile. I couldn't hear it anymore! That was too much for me. "Please calm down, Celine!"
One second of silence. I knew she hates it when I call her by her full name. Everybody hates that.
"I'm sorry", I heard my best friend saying very quiet into my ear. "But...I'm so nervous! I can't control my words at the moment. I...I'm crazy!"
"Don't call yourself crazy", I told her. "But you have to calm down. I'm not sure if these things coud or will happen. That's unlikely, Cel."
"Yeah...maybe you're right, Gee. These are only fantasies in my head. Nothing of these things will happen..."
"Cel..."
"No, Gee, it's ok."
I realized that I crashed her dream once again. I did it so often but I only tell her the truth. Celine always dreams of such unlikely things and thinks that all this can become true but this is wrong. She will never be a friend of Harry Styles! He is a big star in the world and he will never get to know her.
"But maybe when Louis and you have contact again and meet eath other and maybe the other members, too, then..."
"Please don't think that I will take you with me everytime I meet them", I told her seriously. "But maybe he doesn't want to have contact...and how should I talk to him? Shall I say to the security guy: 'Hey, I'm Georgia Austin, a sister of Louis. Am I allowed to go to him?' No, Cel, no. He won't let me in!"
"Don't think so negative! We will find a way and the concert will be so great tonight", Celine answered with a soft voice after a short break of talking. How could she be that optimistic?
"Yeah the concert will be great but the only thing I want to reach is that Louis will see me. I just want to see him again and that he sees and remebers me! This is my biggest dream tonight, you know?"
"This is a realistic dream", Celine said seriously. "We will stand in the near of the stage so I think we will have a good chance for this."
"Yeah", I said and laughed quietly. "I won't go to the concert to get their phone numbers."
Celine laughed, too, now.  She was happy again and could understand what I was saying. "For you...not for me! Maybe Harry want to have a date with me and then I take you with me to meet Louis and..."
"Cel, please!", I interruppted her again but I had to laugh. I knew that this was only a joke. "This will only happen in your fantasy, won't it?"
"Right, Gee, that's right."
I laughed again. Celines fantasy is infinity and never ending. I could laugh about her dreams and ideas every time but sometimes it is just enough.