32. Shopping

Georgia p.o.v.

"Would you meet me tomorrow evening?" "Yeah that's a good idea."
These were the last words I wrote with Lucas the last evening after Louis left our house.
I was so happy that Lucas had given me his number in the hospital. He was so cute! I liked him very much. I thought about him every day.
Today, in the evening, we met eath other again. I was so happy to see him again.
We saw eath other two days ago but...you understand me, right? :) It felt like it was so long.
Well...maybe I was fallen a bit for him. I always smiled when he was on my mind. I wasn't sure if the felt the same...

A message on my phone got me back to the present. I looked on my screen. It was a message from Celine: "Where are you? We are waiting for you!"
Oh shit! Right! I had a meeting with her and Lottie in the city. We wanted to go shopping together.
I needed the right outfit for today. They didn't know about Lucas and the date yet. I thought that I had to tell them.
I packed my things together, ran downstairs and put my shoes and jacket on.
"I'm in the city", I screamed in the living room "Fine", I heard mum answering. "Have fun!" "Thank you."
I let the door making a strange noice as it closed.
I didn't ran but my move was fast.
"I'm on my way", I whispered and tipped that in my phone. The way wasn't very long.
10 Minutes later I entered the town.

I saw Lottie and Celine standing at a restaurant - our meetingpoint. They smiled as they saw me.
"Here I am", I said and breathed out hard.
"Keep calm", Celine said and closed her arms around me. "Are you ok?"
As we finnished hugging, Lottie and me hugged eath other.
"Sorry I forgot the time." I looked at both. "No problem", Lottie said and smiled. "It was so late so I thought I coul write you a message..."
"Yeah that was great, thanks", I interrupped her and smiled, too.
Lucas was again on my mind. He always made me smile.
"Let's go shopping!"
Smiles diappered on their faces. "Right. Let's go!"

We visited one shop after the other to find a good outfit. They didn't know that I searched for an outit. It wasn't so easy for me because I wanted to have something special.

Just an hour later I tried a nice dress on. Celine liked it, too but Lottie wasn't sure about that.
Sometimes we had different meanings about things. That was ok and normal I think.
I went to the changing-rooms. Celine and Lottie followed me.
"What are you searching, Gee?", I heard Lotties curious voice saying. "Is something special the next days?" I put my jeans and my top of. Lottie notised that I searched for something. Did she know? What shoud I say? Shoud I tell them about Lucas? Nobody knew about him until this day.
"Yeah...I..." I put the dress on and left the room. My friends stared at me.
"Wow!" This was the only word that left their mothes. They looked speechless. Was this dress so perfect? My eyes went to the mirror. I looked good, right. The dress was a nice summer dress with long arms. Maybe it's better for authum. The colour was blue and violet. Was it good for a date?
"Who should like you in this dress?", Lottie asked, put her hands on her hips and raised her eyebrows. She was the master of notising everything. You can't keep a secret in front of her.
I smiled. "Is there a boy?", she wanted to know. She looked at me like a stranger. She wanted to know everything.
My head went down and my eyes stared at the ground. "Yes..."
"Really?" Celine took my head in her hands and made me look at her. She smiled about her whole face.
"Why does I not know? Why didn't you tell me? We are best friends!", she asked me one question after another.
"Sorry, Celine", I said a bit quiet.  "I don't know if I'm really falling for him. We just met two times and I will meet him in the evening again!" A big smile appeared on my face again.
"This evening?", Lottie asked. I nodded. "Awww that's cute. You like him very much, right?", she wanted to know. I didn't know what to say.
"This dress is perfect", she added and still smiled. My eyes went in Celines direction. She nodded, too. "He will love you in this dress!", she said.
"Do you think that?", I wanted to know from my friends. I wasn't sure. Both nodded hard.
"Trust us." They looked at eath other and then to me. Yes I trusted them. They were my best friends.
I was happy they were with me. I needed their advices. That's what friends are for.