19. Same

Georgia p.o.v.

"Where's your school?", Fizzy wanted to know on the way to school. I rolled my eyes around and looked out of the window. I didn't want to answer her questions anymore! She was so curious and asked me so many things on the way to school. What did I do? Why did she sounds out me? I didn't know.
"Fizzy it's enought!", Louis stopped her from talking. "Don't bother her!"
I didn't looked at her. It seemed like she didn't like me but I didn't know the reason why. I was always polite to her and all the others. Daisy and Phoebe liked me, I thought. But Fizzy...I have to say that she behaved a little arogant.
I signed. It was a little bit sad...but not everybody likes everybody.
Fizzy was still looking at me. She sat on the other side of the car. Daisy sat between us, Phoebe behind us and Lottie next to Louis in the front. Lottie smiled at me as I looked in her direction.
"Don't listen to her, Gee", she said to me. "I can understand her it's new for all of us and..."
"Will she stay at our home??", Fizzy asked suddenly. Her eyes were wide open.
"No Fizzy I live with my family here in Doncaster, too", I answered her question. Was she relieved?
"With your and Louis' dad, right?", she added. I nodded. "Right."

Suddenly the car stopped. "Here we are, twins", Louis said and opened the car.
I looked out of the window. We were standing in front of a primary school. I remebered my time here. I was on this school, too, when I was younger.
"Have a nice day!", Louis said to the twins as they left the car. "Bye!", they answered.  "And nice to get to know you, Georgia!", Phobe added and smiled at me. I smiled back. The twins were so sweet for their ten years. I was happy that they liked me.
The door got closed. Louis kept on driving.

"Where is your school?", I wanted to know from Lottie. She said the adresse and I raised an eyebrow. "Really? Is that true?" Lottie laughed. "No, it's a joke!" She smiled. "I wouldn't lie to you! Yes, that's my school." "Cool!", I said out loud. "This is the school next to mine!!" Lottie started laughing a bit harder."Oh really? Why didn't we just met before?" I laughed, too. I didn't know. That was so creepy. I didn't know that Lottie Tomlinson went on the school next to mine!
"Maybe we can meet in the breaks", she suggested. I nodded. "Yeah that's a great idea! So we can spend time together."
Fizzy sat there like she didn't care about the three of us. I didn't care about her either.

When we arrived at school, we three left the car and wished Louis a nice day until lunch.
Fizzy said bye to us and went to her friends. I could live with it.
Lottie and I stayed a little bit together on the way between our schools. I just couldn't believe it.
"It's very funny to be on the school next to you", Lottie said while laughing again. "That's so great! I can't explain why we haven't met us before!" I couldn't hide a laugher. "I don't know either! It's just..."

"Georgia!", I heard Celines voice right behind us. "I searched you!" "Celine!"
We hugged eath other. "Where have you..." Suddenly her eyes went to Lottie and wided.
"OMG! You are here with..." I know what would come next. Her eyes opened more and more. She knew who Lottie was - of cause she knew. Every directioner would know it. "You are...", Celine tried to say. She was nearly speachless.
I could saw it in Lotties face that she didn't like situations like this. Will this happen to me one day, too?
Celines voice got more and more quiet. Jup, she was defenetly...
"Lottie Tomlinson!!", she screamed  ...fangirling, I ended my sentence in my head. Celine smiled about her whole face. "What does she do here? Does she go on our school?"
"No I'm on the school next to yours", Lottie answered. She pointed on the other building.
"Really??? Wow cool!" Celine couldn't believe it. "What does the people in you class think about you beeing in her class?! I mean you are...", Celine wanted to know.
"I know who I am", Lottie interruped her with a smile. "And it's normal. I mean they know that I'm a little half sis of Louis but they treat me like every other 16 year old girl."

Suddenly, the bell rang.
"See you later?", Lottie asked me but Celine was faster with answering: "Yes!" Celine nearly interrupted her. Lotties eyes went in her then in my direction. "I was talking to..." "Gee, I know, sorry...", Celine said and blushed. Lottie tried to smile. "It's ok. We three can meet us in the break."
Celine nodded heavy.
"Lottie are you sure...", I started and looked at Lottie. But she just nodded and smiled.
"One day she will treat me like you", Lottie said. I smiled either. "Like a normal girl."
"Cu later!", Lottie said and went on the way to her school. "Bye!" "Bye!"