Just In Time - Aaron Ramsey

[This one shot was requested by the lovely CharlieHeartAaron. I added some details to the plot, hope you like it!

Ok so this is set during the FA Cup final, when Arsenal played against Hull City back in May. There will be inacuracies in what happened during the game for the sake of the story, so don't go crazy on me haha, i know this is not what happened at all]

_____________________________________________________

Giroud dodges a Hull City defender... He lays the ball off to Özil... Özil gets closer to the right flank... Özil to Ramsey... the path is clear, this should be an easy shot for Ramsey... OH WHAT A MISS! Ramsey loses his chance with poor aiming; his shot goes well over the post! What a deception for the Gunners who could've scored their equalizing goal this first half. Arsene Wenger doesn't look too happy with the series of poor decisions made by the Welsh midfielder, it seems like Ramsey might not make it until the second half...

A chorus of disappointed hoots rose through the Wembley stadium following Aaron's missed shot. Hull City was leading Arsenal 1 to 0. And it definitely didn't look too good for Arsenal even if it was still the first half. The fact that a lot of the blame was put on Aaron really bothered me. To be fair he has been missing many opportunities and his shots were very poor, his head was just somewhere else at the moment.

I sighed, knowing I was the one to blame for all of that.

"Charlie, what's wrong?" my sister-in-law asked. She was sitting next to me in the box reserved for the players' friends and families, along with my two children who were also her niece and nephew, Ariana and AJ.

"Bianca, this is all my fault" I said shaking my head.

"What is?" she asked a little confused, while trying to keep AJ in place.

"Look at your brother, his head is really not in the game, he's distracted because of the fight we had."

"You don't know that Charlie..." Bianca said trying to be reassuring.

"I know Aaron; he never plays this badly unless something else is on his mind. I'm telling you, it's all my fault."

"Charlie" Bianca said gazing at me "Married couples fight, it's life. But look at you, you still came to support him, you even brought your kids. That's got to count for something."

"But he doesn't know that..." I said shaking his head "I really screwed up Bianca, what am I going to do. He's going to lose the game because of me!"

"Go see him then" she dropped.

"What?"

"I mean why not, it's almost half time. I'm sure you can make your way to the locker room. You need to talk to my brother, apologize and tell him you brought AJ and Ariana to see their dad play and that you all support him no matter what."

"I don't know Bianca... We did have a pretty big fight, he's probably still mad at me."

"Oh my god Charlie" Bianca said rolling her eyes "You know that's the crappiest excuse ever. Now shut up and go make up with your husband while there's still time!"

I paused for a second, and realized she did have a point. I couldn't let this go on, especially since I came all the way to the Wembley Stadium with the kids to support him despite our countless arguments.

"I think you're right" I finally said.

"Correction" she snapped with a smirk "I'm always right"