The Most Honest Confession Yet - David De Gea

Requested by MehreenRiad, hope you like it!

The song is A Message by Coldplay, I thought the lyrics were quite fitting to the story :)

___________________________

David was hanging lazily around his house that day when Juan Mata burst into his apartment, uninvited and unannounced.

He made a mental note to lock his front door the next time he wished to mope around without being interrupted by his annoyingly intrusive teammate.

"Where's your laptop?" Juan asked with a wide smile and an awful lot of enthusiasm that contrasted with David's blank stare "Come on David, I need to show you something!" he exclaimed, practically stamping his feet on the parquet floor.

"Hello to you too," David sighed "Knocking isn't exactly an option you know."

Juan stared at his friend incredulously "Why are you still talking? Get me your goddamn laptop!"

David raised an eyebrow "May I ask why first?"

"No you may not," Juan dropped and started looking furtively for David's computer across the living room, he then looked up and saw David's dumbfounded expression and sighed "You've been so sloppy lately, I mean I get that you're depressed and all, but I got something that might make you stop moaning like a widow."

"I'm not depressed" David objected, arms crossed over his chest "I'm just adjusting—"

Juan rolled his eyes and cut him off "Why. Are. You. Still. Talking? Laptop, NOW!"

David heaved a long sight and got up from the couch he was sitting on to fetch the damned laptop Juan seemed to want so fervently. If it wasn't so valuable, he would have probably thrown it at his teammate's face. That's how much of a bad mood David was in.

Nevertheless, he waited patiently, looking as Juan drummed his fingers across the keyboard. Finally, his friend turned the computer toward him, allowing him to see the page of some stupid tabloid website popping up on the screen. Juan scrolled down a little bit and David froze seeing an article which had pinned the picture of a certain brunette he had been hoping to forget for quite some time...

"Juan what the—"

"Shhhh, just read" Juan cut him off yet again, shoving the laptop into David's hands.

.

.

BECKINWRIGHT BREAKDOWN? THE SUPERMODEL SPILLS IT ALL IN HER MOST HONEST INTERVIEW YET.

Not many eyebrows were raised when English supermodel Alyssa Beckinwright was named among the three new faces of the prestigious Italian couture brand, Salvatore Ferragamo, last Monday.

On the occasion of the launch of their new spring collection, the high fashion house hosted a press conference which featured the 24-year-old along with fellow models Katarzyna Ferodov and Christabelle Tellier.

At only 24 years of age, Beckinwright has been featured in ads for Burberry and chosen specifically by John Galliano to represent his self-named label. She has seen her career thriving to vertiginous heights in the past few years.

But what no one has suspected was Alyssa's personal life interfering with her professional commitments when a shocking and misplaced question was asked by a journalist of the Daily Express, turning the response she gave into her most honest confession yet...