Total Freakout - Cesc Fàbregas {PART 1}

«Total Freakout» , a Cesc Fàbregas one shot.

>Part 1: "She's Like The Wind"

......

[The story is set during the 2013/2014 season, aka before Puyol retired, before Cesc and Alexis Sanchez left Barcelona and when Gerardo Martino was still the team's coach]

_________________________________________________

It was a Tuesday afternoon that day. I walked out of my apartment and headed towards the subway entrance I always took, because it was the closest one to me. I went downstairs into the station and got my ticket. A few minutes later, I was in the underground train heading towards a very familiar destination. One I had taken many times before.

I got my phone out of my pocket and sent my brother a text message, informing him of my arrival.

To: Carles

Hey Carles, I'm on my way to the training grounds right now. I just felt like giving you and the guys a quick hello, I hope you don't mind.

My phone vibrated about a minute or two after that. Well, that was a quick response. He usually takes about half an hour to answer back.

From: Carles

Of course I don't mind. The boys will be happy to see you. I just informed the security guards that you were coming. But hurry up though, practice is almost over.

---

I finally got to the training ground where the whole team of Barcelona was supposed to be training today but only saw an empty field. I came up to the conclusion that the boys were done with their practice and were now in the locker room, showering and getting changed. That was actually convenient for me since I wasn't really keen on greeting smelly and sweaty players. Trust me, I would know, I've done it a lot in the past.

The thing is, with the obvious exception of my brother, I hadn't seen the team in almost a month since they were in Madrid until last week and I've been too busy with my studies to come visit before today. The reason why they went to Madrid was to play an El Clasico. It was a great game and they were incredible as always. Although it was a really close match, thankfully Leo managed to score at the 67th minute and the team won 1 to 0.

Alright, so I was just going to wait for the boys to come out from the locker room then. Maybe I'll go wait in the building across the field. There was no way I was going to just stand there all alone in that empty field.

As I was walking across the pitch, I heard a voice behind me, calling my name. I quickly turned around and saw Gerardo Martino, the team's coach, coming my way, a smile on his face.

"Well, if it isn't Little Puyol"

I beamed instantly and went up to greet him "Hola Gerardo! How are you?"

"I'm alright. What about you chica? We haven't seen you around here for a long time'' he said.

"I know, that's why I felt like passing by today, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and congratulate you all for winning the El Clasico."

"Thank you hija. You can wait in the cafeteria if you want, the players are in the locker room, they'll be out soon I think"

"Yeah I figured they were, thanks coach!"