Prologue

The sound of the chopping helicopters as they make their way towards a casino.  Inside lies the guests, as they watch the men in black push their way through in a frantic, but irritated search.  Little did they know, that a shadow was lurking above their heads.  It was until one of the guest spotted that figure standing on one of the lights above, flashing a smirk and carrying a small briefcase.

        Pointing up at him the guest speaks.  “Hey, look there!” Everyone, including the men in black followed the man’s finger and the men immediately took action.  “He’s here, move in immediately.”  One of the men commanded through his walkie talkie.  The figure , not showing a hint of panic, moved towards his escape route.  Communicating to him as he escapes were multiple of voices.

Boyish voice: Good.  Now get running!

Boy’s voice: This is our only chance!

Girl’s voice: Stay calm!  You can get away now!

Stern Girl’s voice: We’ll retrieve the briefcase on our end

“Suspects…...not…...confirmed…...hold…..your positions.”

Girl’s voice: Hm?  What was that?

Boyish voice: Don’t worry about us.  Just concentrate on getting away!

The masked young man followed through the escape route as the voices continued to talk.

“But I have to say though, showing yourself above that crowd earlier was an excellent move.  Nice work as always Joker.”

“Right?  If It were Skull, I would be worried sickly.”

“Indeed, his lack of aesthetics is highly concerning.”

“That’s a true fact.”

“Nobody asked you two!”

“I can now see why she has high interest in you Joker.”

“Say anymore Crow, and I’ll cut you.”

“Such harsh and hurtful words.”

“She doesn’t want you embarrassing her in front of her boyfri-”

“How about I throw you off this building cat?”

“S-Sorry ma’am!”

Coming from the sides were the men in black again.  “There he is!”  One shouted as more and more came to the scene.

“Get out of there Joker!”

The masked gentleman ran off as fast as he could until he hit a dead end with only a stained glass window in front of him.  “There’s nowhere for you to run!” The masked man turned around to meet the hostiles’ weapons pointed at him, but as cunning as he is handsome, the masked figure moved backwards.  “Jo-Joker!  You’re not gonna-!?”  “See ya!” As Joker finished that statement, he turns around and jumps through the glass window flying along the glass shards as he and shards reflects off the light of the moon.

He’s so cool”
“More like a show-off, jeez Joker.”

“Hehe, great minds think alike.”

As Joker landed on the ground he takes in the silence around him.  A bit suspicious from the quiet atmosphere, Joker stood up to walk just ot be flashed by one spot light which followed by a thousand more.

What’s going on?”

“Joker!  What is this?”

“These readings…...it can’t be!”