~Chapter eleven~

Izuku pov

"You really think that there's two items like Kaminari said?" I turned to Todoroki.

"I think so, Kaminari isn't the brightest person in the world, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was."

"You think they are smart enough to trick us to going there but there's nothing?"

"I doubt it."

We continued to make our way to the tree. Once we reached it we saw that some parts of it was indeed rotting.

"Sho!! Look!" I pointed to the rotting parts.

"Looks like you where right. Let's look for each item together, then we might be able to find them faster."

"Okay, that sounds good to me. Let's get the mushroom first, since we need to keep the bug alive."

"Why don't we try and lift some of it? There might be stuff hidden under it,"

"Okay."

We walked over to the end of the tree, I picked up one end and we both heaved it up, it was all rotten and soft, so the bottom fell off of the whole log, revealing the the fact that it was hollow inside.

On the now detached bottom of he log, was some mushrooms, just as expected.

"Alright! Mushrooms!!"

"We can't pick anything up until we drop this log. Start to walk backwards and I'll move forwards, then we can drop it."

"Alrighty." I started to walk about 4 feet backwards until Todoroki stopped, so I stopped too.

"Oh three. One, two..three," We both dropped the log and when we did some of it broke apart.

I rubbed my hands on my sweater to clean the wood chips of them.

Well it's kinda like a sweatshirt but there are no sleeves you know? Long sleeve's aren't really my thing.

"Alrighty! Here you go Sho. Hehe, that rhymes." I said, picking one up and handing it to Todoroki.

"Nice." Was all he said as he slipped the mushroom into is pocket.

"Okay, help me look for a bug? It shouldn't be small to where it can crawl out of my hand. Oh and it can't be a spider. I hate spiders."

"Well there's a big one right there." He pointed to a spot on the log remains, near the middle.

"Woah!! It's a stag beetle! Good eye!"

"You should grab the sides with your thumb and index finger and you could carry it like that."

"Actually, my pockets have zippers! That's why this is my favorite thing to wear because it has these cool pockets and I love the design too."
The sweatshirt I'm wearing is a light green color with smaller darker green flowers and other plant designs. But mostly flowers.

"Oh, that's nice."
I bent down, picked up the beetle and put it in my pocket and zipped it up.

"Wow that was way easier than I thought it would be. I was expecting it to be like, super challenging."

"Me too. Let's go to where we originally where to wait for the others."
He held his hand out one again.

"Okay!!" I smiled, and took his hand again.

–––––

It didn't take us too long to get back to our original spot, I wasn't surprised to find our everyone was there waiting for us. It wasn't super hard like I hoped.

"Todoroki-Kun! Midoriya-Kun! Have you found your items?" Iida called out to us.

"Yep!! You?"

"Yes we've got everything but the feather. We've been looking but we can't find anything."

I looked up to see Tsu in a tree, probably looking for a nest. Uraraka was with her.

"Why don't we look at the ground under trees instead of in the since we can't get up that high probably.."

"Alright."

"Sounds good Midoriya-Kun!"

Before turning around to look for the feather Iida stared at us for a second then turned around.
Is there something wrong with us?
Are we dirty or something?
I search my mind for anything that might make us seem strange at all.
I looked up at Todoroki, then down.

oH nO
hE sAw uS hOldInG hAnDs-

"W-we should probably spit up for this one S-Sho!" I stuttered.

"Okay then." He let go of my hand, it felt kinda cold now,

What if Iida got the wrong idea?
What if he thinks we are dating or something?
I mean I'd like to date Todoroki-
But I don't wanna ruin our friendship if he doesn't fell the same way.
I know everyone tells me he obviously likes me but, he offered to hold my hand with no hesitation or signs of embarrassment?
What if he sees me as a sibling?
And nothing more,
What if that's all I'll ever be to him?
What if I won't ever be anything more in his eyes?

"Izuku? Are you..okay? You have a sad look in your eyes like your thinking of something sad," Todoroki asked with concern in his voice.

"No Shoto, I'm , I'm okay. Just lost in thought is all."
He didn't say anything to that, just looked at me.

"Okay, but if your sad or anything..make sure you tell me because I really care about you and I want to make sure my best friend is okay."

Those words kinda hurt,

"Best friend"

They shouldn't, but they do,

"Y-yeahh..Thanks Shoto." I could hear my own voice crack.

Before he could say anything I whipped around and started to look for that feather. Maybe winning would make me feel better.

I was looking and pacing around some trees for ages minutes when heard Uraraka yell.
"GUYS TSU FOUND THE FEATHER IN A NEST AT THE VERY TIP TOP OF THE TREE ISN'T SHE AMAZING??"

I felt a little better now.

"Good job Tsuyu! I'm proud." Iida exclaimed as Tsu hopped down, feather in her tongue and Uraraka floated down shortly after, and Tsu handed her the feather.

"Alright guys lets take a picture and go to Momo!!"

Uraraka pulled out her phone, it had a galaxy case and a small plant charm too. She started to hold it up, when a large BOOM was heard next to us.

Before we could say anything to each-other, Kacchan blasted a hard Kirishima at us, Iida got away, so did Tsu, but me Uraraka and Todoroki got hit and fell on our butts. And the feather fell out off Uraraka's hand.

"DAMNIT DEKU!" A voice roars.

oh no it's Cacchan-

"WHY'D YOU FREEZE THESE TWO IDIOTS? DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING LONG IT TOOK ME TO GET THEM OUT?" He yells

uh oh.

-

Edited by PayDayGo3t  uwu

-
A/N from Wiley: hi sorry if this seems drawn out¿
I feel like I'm making it go by to sloww it's fun to write a lot of stuff but e