~Chapter fourteen~

Izuku pov

I woke up, feeling all cozy, and warm. I did have another dream, it was just like the one I had before about Todoroki, but it wasn't dark, it was a light room.
Getting that dream again makes me feel horrible, in more ways than one.
It makes me feel really concerned about Todoroki himself, and I feel like something is wrong with my power, I had that one dream about Todoroki, but it wasn't true.

What if I just told everyone false information? Or it was just something temporary?

I shouldn't be focusing on this now, I should be focusing on having fun with my friends.

Todoroki wasn't up yet. He's still sound asleep. He's really warm, I wish I could wake up to him more often.
I sat up and pulled my arms out of my sleeping bag, I forgot I was still wearing Todoroki's shirt.
I tried to move away from him as quietly as possible, I got up out of my sleeping bag and peeked outside.

Iida and Momo were up, they had cleaned up all the rappers and hot dog bits from last night, and they are just talking while sitting on a log. As far as I know, no one else is up, unless they are awake and are just talking quietly in their tents. I tried to slowly crawl out of the tent.
Iida and Momo noticed and greeted me.

"Hello, Midoriya! Sleep well?"

"Yeah, I did. Is everyone else still asleep?"

"No, actually, they all woke up before you guys and helped us clean up, you guys looked so peaceful sleeping so we decided to let you sleep. Me and Iida wanted to wait till you woke up till we left though."

"That was nice of you guys, thank you."

"No problem! Now, we will be on our way, you can stay with Todoroki if you want, or you can wake him up and leave."

"Okay. Bye then."

"Bye."

Iida and Momo stood up and started to walk towards the school.
I should probably wake up Todoroki, he would probably like to sleep in his bed rather than the ground.
I got on my knees and slowly crawled into the tent again. I put my hand in his shoulder and gently shook him.
He opened his eye a little bit then shut it again

"Five more minutes..."

"Sho, everyone left, if you do want to sleep more you can sleep in your dorm, it'll be comfier."

"I guess so.." He brought his hand to his face and swiped the hair out off his eyes.

"We could hang out later if you wanted."

"Yeah. I was gonna ask you that. I wanted to talk to you later." He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

My heart started to pace. I get scared whenever anybody says "I want to talk" I get flashbacks to everything I might be guilty of. I just get a really bad gut feeling.

"Okay."

He got his legs out of his sleeping bag and crawled out of the tent, I followed him out.

"Do we just leave the tents here?"

"I think so. When I woke up Iida and Momo were waiting for us to wake up and they said everyone else left and their tents are still up, oh and here."

I slipped off his shirt.
I held it out to him and he took it and held it in his arms.

"Thanks. You could've kept it if you liked it so much. I've got more."

"Really? I don't know though, I would feel guilty taking someone else's stuff,"

"You shouldn't fell guilty because I'm offering, which means I want you to have it."

He wants me to have his shirt?

"Really? If so, I'd like it to take it..it's warm, I like oversized clothes too, they're comfy. But you can ask for it back if you ever want.." I started to fidget with my fingers.

He smiled again.
"Hehe okay, if I ever want it back, I'll ask." He took it off and handed it to me.
I held it in my hands, It's so soft.

"Thank you, Sho."
I got closer to him and gave him a tight hug. He patted my head.

"Your welcome Izuku. Let's head up to our dorms now."

––––––

Me and Todoroki said bye once we got to the second floor and then quickly got into my room to change.
This is probably super creepy or something but,
I love wearing his shirt??
It reminds me of him, that makes me feel good.
It smells like him,
It's too big for me and I love it,
It's nice and soft,
Gaa, just everything about it makes me all happy inside.
Now that I'm alone and not with people I can start to think of why I didn't see scars on his arms.
I don't know why my vision was wrong?? It was right the other times, but then again it was little things, nothing as serious as this.
Do you think it's just a sick trick or something to mess with me?
I don't think I should tell anyone In case it really is real, I don't want to tell everyone about his personal life you know?
Maybe Uraraka though, if I keep getting them and I still don't see anything on his arms.
I don't see how it could be real, how would scars fade away that fast if they were bleeding that much?
It could be recovery girl, but why would he do bad things to himself, go tell her, get healed, and do it again?
It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

*BRIIING*

A call? Oh, yeah. He said he wanted to talk to me. As if I wasn't feeling bad enough right now.
I picked up my phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Izu. We were talking about hanging out later and stuff, and I need to talk to you about something important. Your probably sick of me since you've been with me yesterday and a bit today, so I was thinking that you could come to my dorm a bit later. Like at 7ish?"

"Uh..yeah okay,"

"Okay. Bye"

Gosh, what am I going to do?