~Chapter five~

Izuku pov
"Your too kind Izu," Todoroki gushed.
Before ether of us could say anything Bakugou walked in the room. Shortly after Kirishima burst in panting.
"I TRIED TO KISS HIM AND HE PUSHED ME DOWN THE FUCKING STAIRS." Kirishima yelled to Sero. Sero was asking him if he was okay while Mina and Kaminari where dying.
Uraraka and Tsu looked at me with the biggest grins I'd ever seen in my life. I couldn't help but smile either, I feel really confident that this isn't just something in my head. Eventually (and
Surprisingly) Bakugou apologized to Kirishima, and Kirishima said it was all okay and gave him a bear hug.
-
After the lunch bell rang Tsu and Uraraka came up to me squealing.
"Midoriya your dream came true!"

"You do have a second quirk I told you Deku!!" Uraraka started to jump up and down. However, Todoroki noticed them and walked over.

"What are you guys talking about?" Todoroki asked.
Shoot, what do I tell him? I don't want him to know just yet-

"Just about what happened earlier with Kirishima and Bakugou, ribbit."

Whew, nice save Tsu. He didn't say anything in response he just made a 'o' shape with his mouth.
After that we all walked to the lunch room. We went up in he lunch line for food, except Todoroki. He always brings his lunch, cold soba.

"Uraraka, I want to tell Iida about this, but not Todoroki," I started to say.

"But I don't know how to since he sits with us everyday."

"Mm!! I've got and idea! Just leave it to me!"

"Okay."
We got our food and sat down at the table, Uraraka sat her food made her way over to him.

"Hey Todoroki!"

"Hello Uraraka-San."

"Momo needs a favor."

"What is it?"

"She likes Jirou but she doesn't know what to do, and she wants to know if you could give her advice!"
He was silent for a few seconds,

"Okay." He put his chopsticks down and made his way over to where Momo was sitting.

"Iida, Deku needs to tell you something,"

"Yes?"

"Okay so I've been having dreams and two have come true so far and we think it may be another quirk I never knew I had or something,"

"Have you told the teachers about this?"

"No because we can't 100% confirm it yet, what if it's just a temporary thing?"

"Yes true. But if it is a real thing will you tell them?"

"Yeah, probably. We thought it would be good for you too know about it, just, please don't tell Todoroki yet."

"I'm not going to pry for answers I will respect your decision and keep your secret safe Midoriya!"

"But does Momo really like Jirou or did Uraraka-San make that up?"

"Oh she totally does!!" Uraraka butted it.

"Have you seen how she looks at her when they talk, Kero?"
The two girls went on about how there was so much evidence of her liking Jirou. Soon enough, Todoroki came back over and sat down next to me.

"Momoyao was glad you said something, she sends her thanks, Uraraka." He said.

Uraraka didn't say anything back she just kinda,
Just kinda squealed with Tsu.

––––––

When lunch ended we all walked back to our home room. I was sitting in Todoroki's desk while talking to him.

"So I was sitting there, barbecue sauce on my tittie's-"

"C-come on Sho, stooopp-" I half laughed. Then Sero came in the room, his hair all up, like he was electrocuted, just like my dream.
Uraraka and Tsu gave me those huge grins of their  once again.
Iida noticed and gave me a look, I could pretty much tell it was a "does this have to do with your dream" kind of look.

"Denki what did you do to Sero he looks baaad."

––––––––

It was later in the day, the final bell should ring soon. President Mic was teaching us English last today.

"Annnddd what's number 7......Todoroki?"

Silence

Oh no, poor guy, I feel kinda bad about what Mic is gonna do. Do you think there is anyway to change things? Like if I got up and woke him up now? I wonder if just shows me what happens if I don't interfere or anything. It be kinda cool if I could test that out but I don't think I could just get up now.
I turned around and looked passed Mineta and meet Momo's eyes. I pointed to Todoroki, then tapped my own shoulder. She nodded at me and tapped his a shoulder. He snapped out off whatever was wrong with him.

"Waa.."

It worked? I wonder what would have happened if I didn't do anything, even though Momo tapped him, I signaled her. I think that's kinda neat. I should probably tell Uraraka and the others about this, it seems kinda important.

––––––

After I got into my room I threw my stuff on the floor and stared to text my friends

Deku added Iida to: dream chat thing
Deku sent a public message: guys
Deku: I think I found out something new about my dream power thing

Uravity: Tell!

Deku: okay so i actually had a dream about Todoroki like spacing out in class like he did but Mic came up to him and yelled in his ear so I signaled Momo to tap his shoulder and it didn't happen

Deku: so I think they show me what happens if I don't interfere with things but idk

Iida: It would be logical for that to happen, because if something horrifically bad happens you can stop said thing.

Ribbit: yeah that makes sense

Uravity: that's so cool!! Would you tell us if something bad was gonna happen to us

Deku: well yeah I love you guys

Iida: What about the school? You have pretty much confirmed it's real at this point so I think you should tell a teacher so if you have a dream about a bad thing at school you can tell them.

Deku: yeah I'll do that soon thanks Iida