~Chapter six~

Izuku pov

After I told my friends about everything, I decided that I would tell All Might like Iida said I should. I put my phone in my pocket and got up off my bed and made my way to All Might's office.

-------

I knocked on his door. I heard a few taps grow louder and louder until the door opened up.

"Young Midoriya! What brings you here today?"

"All Might...I need to tell you something important..." His expression turned into a worried one when I said this

"Alright...come on in then. Tea?"

"I'm good, thanks,"

"Well then, what would you like to talk to me about?"

I felt so scared, what if he doesn't believe me? I need to calm down,
I need to breathe,
Just breathe, i'll be okay.

"I think I have a Quirk." His expression didn't change at all. It felt like a spear just pierced my chest.
He doesn't believe me.

"Well of course you do! You have mine."

"No, I mean one of my own," With that is expression changed. He didn't say anything, though.

"I think I can see the future in my dreams,"

"How exactly?" He asked me, I think he believes me.

"I talked to a few friends about this, incase it wasn't real, so i wouldn't give you false information...But i've had two dreams, in one three things happened, in the other it was only one thing. So the first one was when me and Todoroki where almost late because we were studying together the night before, But, I have proof for the other ones, you know, just incase you don't believe me or something. I told Uraraka and Tsu about the dream and what happened in it before they happened, and they saw what I told them come true twice. And the third one, Mic was gonna scream into Todoroki's ear to get his attention, but I signaled Momo to tap his shoulder because I didn't want that to happen. So I think it shows me what will happen if I don't interfere with things."

He was silent, it looked like he was thinking.

"That's an extremely useful Quirk young Midoriya."

"Yeah that's what I thought, it's sort of like Sir Nighteye's but it shows me more and I can't really control what I see. I thought it would be useful because if something goes terribly wrong, I'll know and I can stop it."

"But the question is why are getting this now?"

"...I don't know...but I think it will only ever help me move forward!" He chuckled lightly

"That's my Midoriya." He patted my head.

"I'll have to inform the other teachers about this too." He said.

"Yes that's okay, just please don't tell any of the students? Oh, except Iida, Uraraka, and Tsuyu. They already know, they are the ones who helped me figure it out."

"Yes, that's okay. I'm glad you told me Midoriya."

"Yep! Bye!"

"Goodbye."

––––––
Chatroom: Dream chat thing
Deku has sent a public message.
Deku: guys I told him

Ribbit: whoms'tive

Deku: all might he's gonna tell the other teachers too

Uravity: neat

Deku: also could you guys not tell anyone k thanks

Ribbit: *✿・゚:* ( ‾ ʖ̫ ‾) *:・゚*

lida: English pls

Uravity: ye

Iida: Also your secret will be safe with us!
-
I turned my phone off and plugged it into the charger I keep next to my bed. I start to think more about my friends.

Eventually, my mind wanders to none other thaaan,

Todoroki.

I've had feelings for him for a long time, though, I can't ever muster enough courage to talk about it to him.
I've told my friends, they all tell me he obviously likes me a lot and probably does like me back and that I need to confess but.

I just don't know, I'm just too scared of rejection. But it doesn't feel good to keep all of these things inside me all of the time, either.

I really want to be with him, I really do love him.

I know we are really close already and do lots of things together but.

I just really don't want to ruin that.

.....

I was just laying in bed playing on my phone when my phone buzzed. I'm so close to finishing this level..

alienQuEeN has sent a private message.
alienQuEeN: Hey dude!

Deku: Hey Mina

alienQuEeN: I need to ask a favor of you

Deku: yeah?

alienQuEeN: so I wanna have a weenie roast but mr.aizawa said need like almost the whole class to say yes, but Todoroki said no, but I mean can you ask him to go with you because them he would probably say yes if you asked

Deku: Yeah I'll do that! sounds fun!

-

Deku has sent a private message.
Deku: Hey Sho! Wanna go to a weenie roast with me?

Icyhot: Sure that sounds cool

Deku: Alright!! I'll tell you the times and stuff when I get them

-

Deku has sent a private message.
Deku: He said yes! Also what time is it gonna be

alienQuEeN: THanKs! Also it's probably 7ish tomorrow but mr.aizawa said that we need to prepare it all ourselves so uh.

alienQuEeN: If you wanna help meet us in our usual hang out place at 11am!

Deku: Thanks. I'll probably come to help with Todoroki too!!

alienQuEeN: thanks again deku!

Deku: npp
-
Deku has sent a private message.
Deku: so Sho they said if we wanna do it we gotta prepare ourselves so wanna help me prepare for it in the morning

Icyhot: sounds like a plan. What time?

Deku: 11:00! Thank you Sho :>

Icyhot: anytime Izuku

-
Chatroom: Friendss
Deku has sent a public message.
Deku: You guys going to the weenie roast??

Uravity: I and Tsu are!!

Iida:***Me and Tsu

Tsu: ye

Iida: will there be adult supervision

Uravity: midnight said she would watch us

Iida: ALight I'm gonna go with you guys if that's okay!

Deku: hhH I'm so excited!
Deku: oh yeah you wanna come at like 11am In our usual place because then we can help set the whole thing up it'll be sooo funn!

Iida: Yeah!

Uravity: Totally! I can't wait h

Ribbit: sounds good!
-

Authors Notes and comments

> heyyo its the budget cut editor PayDayGo3t
Hope you enjoyed the story uwu
Also if you have criticism or anything send them to Wiley-Fox not me :o
-