~Chapter fifteen~

Izuku pov

I don't know how I'm gonna handle this.
When Todoroki said he "Wanted to talk" I got a horrible feeling.

Does he know about my quirk, he found out I'm lying to him, and he's mad because he thinks I don't trust him?

What if he accuses me of keeping secrets?

What if he found out that about how I feel?

And he doesn't like me back, and never wants to be around me, ever?

I can't just go about my day worrying about all this, It's gonna be hours till I see him, its morning still after all.
But should I just stay here, or talk to someone else about it?
I don't know. I want Todoroki's business to stay his business, I don't want to share it with anyone.
I don't think I should. I can just keep myself occupied till it's time to go.

–––––

I sighed as I grabbed my keys, and started to make my way out of my dorm room.
This has to be the only time I'm reluctant to go see Todoroki.

I slowly walk up the flights of stairs to his dorm. It's not like I don't want to go, i'm just nervous really.

Once I get up there, I raise my hand up slowly and knock.
He opens up the door almost immediately.
He doesn't smile, he keeps his monotone expression.

"H-hey..why did you want to hang out? Not that I don't want to!! We just spent lots of time together and I thought you might want some alone time or something you know?"

"I want to talk remember?"

"Oh, yeah sorry."

He opens the door and backs up, and I follow him in. He sits down on the floor and beckons me to do so as well.

I've been in his dorm before, it's nothing new but, after having those dreams, I have a bad feeling being here.

"I wanted to talk about how I'm feeling."

It feels like my heart just dropped thousands of feet. I was praying that my dream wouldn't be true, even if it meant my power was wrong. I all care about is his well being.

"What Uraraka said about a "crush" really got to me."

Okay, okay, so he's not gonna talk about that. That makes me feel slightly better, but the fact he has a crush, that's probably not me, kinda makes me sad, even though it shouldn't. I should be happy for him.

"..I can't stop thinking about him, either. His smile is infectious, his laugh is the cutest thing, his hands are so soft.."

"I-I'm happy you found someone Shoto."

I feel like just curling up in a ball and hiding from everyone.

"I want to tell him, but I don't know how."

"What's he like?"

"He's happy a lot. He's really smart too. He's strong."

"Well..why don't you invite him to your dorm and say something like "I love you"

"Oh okay."