~Chapter twenty one~

Izuku pov

I wake up to feel Todoroki's warm body
Yeah, I could really get used to this.
Todoroki likes to sleep a lot, but that's okay. I like to sleep too.
I've got a small mini fridge in my room with some take out in it. I wanted to order some food for him. The therapist person said to me to try and make him as happy as possible. So I'm gonna order him soba, it's no secret he really. likes that stuff.
That's why I'm going to order it right now because when he wakes up it'll be cold because for some reason he likes it cold.
I've told Iida about our situation and he's agreed to help us by lending us notes, bringing us the work we've missed, and tutoring us if needed, so we can take as much time as we need.
"Shoto." I put my hand in his forehead and swiped his messy hair to the side.
"Mm.." He leaned his head into my hand. I softly started to rub him.
"Come on, I've got something for you."
"Just a little longer.."
This reminds me of the time when I was up late studying with him and he overslept. Around that time was when I started to get visions.
"Hehe. I've got some Soba. You're favorite." Now, at this, he opened his eye and looked around and up at me.
"S-oba?"
"Yes, Soba."
"I'll.." His arms out from under the covers and stretched.
Yeah. He's got scars like the ones I've got. I don't know if they will be there his whole life, but they certainly will be there for a while.
He sat up groggy and wiped his eyes.
"Thank you Izukuuu.."
"Anything for you. Come on, let's go sit."
I grabbed his hands and got him up out of bed. I took him over to the small table I've got.
"One second." I got up and bent down to the mini-fridge and grabbed the two styrofoam boxes out.
"Here's your soba," I gave him the top one and chopsticks. "I got myself a pork cutlet bowl," I told him as I walked over to the plug-in microwave I've got as well.
"You know you're pretty nifty with this mini-fridge and microwave."
"Hehe. Yeah, I just wanted to have them so I can eat up a few bites of leftovers. And when I want to heat up those leftovers I don't have to walk all the way to the main campus for 3 bites of chicken."
"Smart."
"Do you want to go anywhere today? It's the weekend now so we could go somewhere with our friends if you wanted."
"It's not like I don't like our friends, but they tire me out and I'm already worn out and stressed as it is.."
"That's okay! And yeah, your right. They are a handful sometimes."
"I'm a handful too. I don't know how you manage with me."
"I've got two hands!!" I stretched out my arms showing him my hands.
"Haha, clever. Anywhere you want to go then?"
"I like everywhere. I wanna know where you wanna go."
"Why don't you suggest some things for me?"
"Park?"
"Too cold.
"Ice rink?"
"Oh god, not that place again." He said jokingly.
"Movies?"
"We've already seen everything together."
"Out to eat?"
"You've already bought me breakfast."
"Ooh!! What if we invited the squad over and had a board game night??"
"3 people over here sounds okay."
"We don't have to do it in a small room!! Hehe. I was thinking in the lobby or something, you know with the tables and the couches?"
"Oh. Oh. Yeah, that sounds okay."
"Yeass!!" I put my hands up into the air.
"You like to play board games?"
"Yepp! It's fun with friends."
He gave a small gasp. "What about me? It's not gonna be fun with me??"
"wAit no- and boyfriend too." I tried to look up at him with a straight face, but with the silly expression he was making, I couldn't help but laugh.
––
Game night was nice. It was really nice for us to get out of the dorm and go stuff with our friends. It's not bad that I've got to say with Todoroki all day, it's just staying in the same place day after day, gets a little boring.
I haven't told Iida, Uraraka, or Tsu anything. I just assumed it wouldn't really matter if I said anything, so there wasn't any awkward silence.
It's almost dinner time now, and we've got no other plans so I'm watching Todoroki play his DS.
"Hey Sho."
"Yeah?"
"You're really getting better? You're not pretending just so you can again, right?" He put his DS down.
"I'm not pretending Izuku. I don't want to hurt you more than I already have, I realize that now. And how did you even find out anyway? It's not like you just decided to get up at the exact time I was gonna do it and go to my dorm."
"Oh, well, um-" He looked at me with curious eyes. "Promise not to tell anybody?"
"I swear I won't tell anyone."
"I started to have oddly specific dreams about things that happened the next day. At first, it was just normal silly things like Kirishima and Kacchan being goofy, but then I started to have bad dreams about you doing bad things to yourself..I had those dreams over and over, and so I tried to look at your arms without you noticing. I did, and I didn't see anything, so I assumed it was a mistake or something. But then I had a dream where you died, and I woke up in horror. I decided I couldn't risk it, so I got up and ran to your room." He just stared in awe for a second.
"Dang.." he looked lost in thought.
"Yeah, dang is right."
"I'm sorry Izuku, I'm so stupid, I shouldn't have," His head leaned a little closer to me.
I assumed this meant he wanted some comfort, so I hugged his head. "Hey..hey It's gonna be okay, I'll help you through this. Promise. We will be able to get through it together. Say, its still going to be the weekend tomorrow, do you want to go visit Keith? We could all have a nice time together at the coffee shop.
"Yeah. That would be really nice, Izuku." He stopped crying as hard and hugged me back.

I'm so thankful for this boy's life.

//thE end hh

lmao thanks for reading my garbo writing and making it this farr

i wanna thank 2 special ppl
PayDayGo3t
yeah i think you guys know they look over my stuff and catch my dumb mistakes thank you b <333
HarkethTheLarketh
thank ye for suggesting the prompt for this whole thing!! before i kinda just wrote some dumb oneshots and never showed anyone l o l. I always wanted to write something but I never had any original ideas that  would last more than like 5 chapters so thank you a lot,, <33
Have a nice rest of your day