~Chapter sixteen~

Izuku pov

We walked with Tsu and Uraraka and gave them a few small details of what had happened and then told them we had to go because we wanted to have a little sleepover together.
She said okay, but she said she wanted to go on a double date next week, on Saturday, since it is Sunday night, and we have school next week, and we wanted to have the best first date ever.
The sleepover went well as expected, I actually had a nice dream tonight. I think it was just a little fluke, and I think everything is gonna end up okay.

Unsurprisingly, the week went by pretty fast, we both were super excited for our date. We hadn't told anyone in class about our relationship except Uraraka and Tsu, we won't go out of our way to go tell the others, we will just act like a normal couple, and if they say anything then we will tell them.

It's now currently almost 3 o'clock on Saturday.
Me and Todoroki are waiting for Tsu and Uraraka to arrive.
Todoroki had on another one of his flannels, and I had on my favorite All Might hoodie.

"Wow, you guys got here before we did! Excited huh?" Uraraka called over to us as she walked to us.

"Of course we are excited!! It's gonna be our first date!!" I grabbed Todoroki's hand. He smiled at me.

"I didn't know Todoroki could smile! Midoriya over here making miracles  happen!"
Tsu giggled a little next to her.

–––

"Alright so for our dates we usually just order some coffee or tea and talk for a little together, you know? But you don't have to do that! You can go places and do fun stuff together too!" Uraraka explained to us.

"Interesting, interesting..." I mumble as Todoroki pokes me.

He put his hand up to his chin and pretended to look very confused.

"Pff- hehe-"

I've always found that gesture to be funny.

I look up to see Uraraka staring at me with that look.

"Hmm?? What's so funny Deku huh??" She pressed.

Todoroki turned to them, still with his hand on his face. They both burst out laughing.

"O-oh my god!" Uraraka wheezed out.

"It's so, so funny to see him do things like this! Has he always been like this Deku?"

"Around me, yep! He's always like this!"

"You're a lucky boy!"

"If anything, I'm the lucky one to have someone like this good boy."

He leaned closer to me and laid a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Ahhhhh!!" Uraraka squeals, again. Some people gave us looks.

I touched my forehead, and realized a was getting warm, I mean, how can he be so bold already?? We only started dating about a week ago. Maybe he's just been waiting for a long time for this moment, so he can't contain himself. I've been waiting for a while too, but I'm still really nervous. Not really about holding hands, in the kind of person who likes to be kinda touchy-feely with my friends, I'm used to holding hands, hugging, and just lots of contact in general with our little group. Especially Todoroki, I was the closest friend to him at the time.

Basically, everyone at our table was freaking out. Uraraka and Tsu squealing, and me being all embarrassed. Todoroki just kinda sat there confused.

"Did...did I do something wrong-"

"No!!" Uraraka cut him off. "Deku's just embarrassed, and me and Tsu are freaking out because we knew probably even before you guys did that you liked each other!!"

We noticed the waiter was standing there with our drinks, just looking like he was wondering what to do. I looked over at him.

"I'm sorry.." I squinted at his nametag. "Adam..." He had light brown hair and a monotone expression that kinda reminded me of Todoroki's.

"It's okay." He set our drinks down one by one, then left.

"So..." Tsu paused for a sip of her hot cocoa. "Liking your first date so far?" She smiled, I couldn't tell if it was genuine or she was smiling in a sort of mocking way.

"Is this normal for dates?" We all giggled. "But besides that, yes I'm enjoying this very much. I'd definitely want to go on more."

Uraraka gasped. "With us too??"

"Hehe, sure, that would be cool, but of course I think we should have dates with just us, you know?"

"Oh yes of course," Uraraka waved her hand. "But, this is my first double date! And I think it's super super fun to be with all my friends and see you amateurs try to figure out love."
She looked me in the eyes.

"Oh, and don't worry. I'll coach you through everything." She winked at me.

––––
We actually got back to the dorms rather late. Tsu and Uraraka joined us at a restaurant, then me and Todoroki left to go ice skating. I assumed he had a natural advantage because of his quirk, but the first thing he did was face plant as soon as he set foot in the rink.
So, right now we are walking to our dorms, we are at mine right now, he wanted to say goodbye.

"Izuku," He embraced me in a loving hug. "I want you to always remember I love you so much, okay? No matter what happens either one of us."

This is strange.

"Okay, I will but, I'm gonna make sure nothing bad ever happens to you!!"
He smiled a little. It was a small, soft smile.
He almost looked like he was on the verge of tears.

"Shoto..? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

He shed a few tears

"I'm..just so lucky to have you, I'm going to miss you so much,"

"What do you mean? I'll see you everyday at school silly! And we can go on more dates on the weekends!!"
He didn't say anything back.

"I guess." He mumbled after a little bit.

"It's late, I don't want you to be tired in the morning, you should head back to your dorm.."

"Tired in the morning..."
He repeated.

"Yeah..I want you to get your beauty sleep! So we can have another fun day tomorrow!!"

"Yeah..a fun day."

I walked over to him, and gave him a small peck on the cheek.
He smiled bigger this time,

"I love you so so much Izuku. Goodbye, then."
Those where is last words before he turned around and started to walk towards the staircase.

Hm.