Band-Aids - Good Seeing You.

Taylor's POV *Couple Days Later*

    I was walking outside where their were stores like coffee shops, bookstores and stuff like that right by the university.

    I was holding my books over my chest with my bag slung over my shoulder. People haven't really noticed me from the music video and tabloids and I'm quite glad. I haven't gotten any calls from the boys which I can tell they don't want to see me.

    I heard that they are gonna have like a couple weeks off and do whatever they want. Let's see which one isn't a dick and call me to meet up. I hope it's Zayn.

    I felt my phone vibrate and saw it was Zayn.

    "Hello?" I said.

    "Taylor?" He replied.

    "Yeah! How are you?" I said happily.

    "I'm great!" He said. "Listen, about that radio interview. I'm sorry for Harry and his dumb ass lies."

    "I'm totally over it." I said. 

    I wasn't lying. I was over it and I was over Harry but I still felt that pain of thinking the things we did he is doing with some other girl.

    "Their dating now." Zayn announced. 

    That's when I felt my heart drop. This probably hurt more than anytime I have gotten hit by Scott..

    "Hello? Taylor? Are you there?" Zayn babbled on the phone. "Shit. I shouldn't have told you."

    "No." I said. "I'm glad that you told me."

    "I'm so sorry. I should've waited for him to tell you that." He replied.

    I cleared my throat. "No." I said. "He hasn't exactly called yet."

    "WHAT?" Zayn yelled. "Wow. He is like the biggest dick right now. I miss you a lot."

    "I miss you too." I said as I put the key in the lock for my dorm and then I saw him. "ZAYN?!"

    "Hey babe." He replied standing up. I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into a big hug. My legs wrappd about his waist as he spun me around.

     "What are you doing here?" I said as he set me down.

     "I wanted to see you." He replied.

     "Wow." I said. 

     "I have to tell you something as well." He replied. We sat down on the couch.

     "What is it?" I asked.

    "It was about Harry." He started. I bit my lip. "He still hasn't gotten over you you know? He was quite devasted when you left but not as much as the first time. He's messed up way too much with you and I even told him that you were gonna get sick of his shit-"

     "Zayn." I said stopping him. "I love him. I still do. It's gonna be quite a bit until I get over him. I will admit that I don't care if he is over me or not. But it still pains me remembering everything we did together and knowing he is doing it with that radio interview lady."

     "She's 28." Zayn added.

     "Oh dear god." I said rubbing my temple and closing my eyes.

     I felt Zayn grabbed my hand and trace the henna tattoo Victoria did. 

     "I'm glad you two are together." Zayn said avoiding my eyes.