Chapter 7: The Third

Doomslayer's POV

After packing up to travel to the third sword, I exit the village and went to the holy sword. I travel to the Dragonlands, but I notice that the lush forests quickly started to turn into hardened stone. Suddenly, I feel like somebodies watching me, so I take my Super Shotgun. I am not going to play around. I need to reach to city as quick as possible. I start to run, and then I hear the muffled sound of footsteps to my right. I turn to my right and shoot a bush. I hear the bullet hitting flesh and a scream. I walk over to the bush and I see a pony with a scroll, holding her bleeding stomach. The scroll suddenly disappears in flames and she grins.
"H-he h-he." She laughs while blood starts to flow out of her mouth.
Annoyed, I grab her head and slowly start to apply pressure. She starts to scream, while blood starts to flow like a river out of her mouth. I push one more time with brutal force and her brain gushes out of her nose and eyes onto the ground. I let her body go and start to sprint to the city.

A few hours later

After non-stop running and a few minor annoyances *cough cough (ponies and monstergirls) cough cough* I see a massive city above lava with dragon girls flying in the air.

The lava will be no problem, as I had my suit get more resistance to fire

The lava will be no problem, as I had my suit get more resistance to fire. I could swim in lava but not for long. I jump into the lava and start to swim. I reach the shore and grab some rocks. I climb up, using the stones as stepladders. Grabbing the ledge, I pull myself up, but the guards see me. I hear bells going off in the city and guards rushing. I grin under my mask and pull out my chainsaw.

(Play at 1:01)

I tun to the first guard and stab her in the stomach. I let the blade spin, letting her organs get sliced and diced. I grab her neck and pull it out her body with the spine. I hit the second guard over and over on the head and put the first guards horns through her eyes. I see archers lining up to fire me, but I grab a guard and use her as a meat shield. All the arrows impale her body, so I tossed her over the edge into the hot lava below. I pull out my chain gun and shoot all the archers. They all fall down with bullet holes in their body. I see another group of guards appearing in the distance. I pull out the pin of a grenade and start to cook it. I wait till the right time and throw it at them. It explodes, making them fly around in bloody chunks. I march through the city, killing everyone in sight, wearing my psychotic grin.

I glance to my left and see a statue with the sword that I was looking for with some guards

...I just passed the sword that I was looking for. I backtrack my steps and see the sword in the hands of a knight.

 I backtrack my steps and see the sword in the hands of a knight

I rush at the 2 guards while putting away my weapons. I jump at her and spear head tackle her. I roll while grabbing her legs and throw her into the spikes on the knights armor. I feel a bang against my head, leaving some ringing in my ears. I slowly turn around and I see this guard just pissing her self. I grab her arms and push them into her body. She falls on her knees and I split open her head by pushing her jaws apart.
I focus on the statue and the power oozing from the holy sword. I grab the handle and slowly start to get it out of the earth. After a few seconds I manage to pull it out and it starts to shine so hard that I need to close my eyes. I open my eyes and see that the sword has changed appearances. Having found the Holy Sword, I start to walk away from the city back to the village.

 Having found the Holy Sword, I start to walk away from the city back to the village

? POV
"Are you sure ?"
"Yes, I am positive."
"Alright. Do 'it'."
"Roger that."
"You shouldn't have messed with us Doomslayer."