Chapter 13: Humanity's revolution

Doomslayer's POV

This is it. After I do this, the men will stand up against their masters. The magic heart will help, as it will gives all the girls a large part of magic. If I add Argent energy into it, it will give it to all the men, and the fight for men will begin.
I walk over to the massive open gate and walk through it. I take my minigun and start to attack the citizens to alert them to my presence. I see multiple guards running up to me. I focus my minigun on them and open fire on them. Their bodies start to fall on the ground like flies. Only one guards survived but not before her knees got shredded by the bullets. Putting away the minigun, I pull out my Super Shotgun and put it at a lone guards face. I pull the trigger and half her head gets blown away. Then I see a larger amount of guards coming in better armor. I take out my Gauss Cannon and shoot flechettes at them. The rounds pierced through their armor and into various body parts. About 75% were alive, but not without injuries. As they were on the ground and holding parts where I saw smoke coming off. I throw a grenade at them and walk away. I hear it detonate with a lot of blood raining down on me.
I suddenly hear a cannon going of and I block a cannonball with my arms. I get pushed back from the force and I see Pinkie pie holding a cannon and glaring at me. I pick up the ball and throw it her with double the force. She dodges it and start to throw with pies filled with dynamite. I shoot the pies out of the air with my shotgun while shooting at her with my pistol. I manage to shoot a pie back at her and she was dazed. I tackle her into a glass window and breaking it into hundreds of shards.m. The shards dig into her back, making her scream and I pushed on her stomach. The shards dig even deeper and she screamed even louder. I saw we landed into a party supplies shop. I grab a horn and push it in her eye. It makes a squeak and she continues screaming. I take a hose of a helium tank and put it in her mouth. I turn it on and she starts to fill up like a balloon. I take a needle and push it in her. She explodes and blood paints me and the walls red.
I exit the shop and travel to the castle. Suddenly Princess Cadence and her husband show up. I rush at them and knock them both into a wall. I pick them up and start to slam their heads together. When they were all bloody, I throw them on the ground. I rip out both of their horns and stab their limbs with them. They scream in pain of having their horns ripped out and getting stabbed. I pour gasoline on them from the tank of my saw and light them up. They scream and are unable to do anything. I leave them and found myself looking at a giant crystal heart. I place my hands on it and concentrate Argent to my arms. The Argent gets in contact with the magic and starts to change it. A huge pillar of red light shows up and I feel the Argent flowing.

Elsewhere

All the men suddenly felt a ton better and stronger. Their muscles started to increase in size and their wounds healed. Then they felt rage at their captors and freed themselves from the chains of slavery. They rip and tear through their enemies and take any armor and weapons they can find. They didn't know what they are going to do. But they know that the cause of their slavery, is in Canterlot.

Back to the Doomslayer

My plan is complete. All men will go to Canterlot. The last place that probably isn't overrun by vengeful men. I will lead an attack against them. I will slaughter them.

It's time...TO RIP AND TEAR !!!