Chapter 4: Killing spree

Doomslayer's POV

"Where are we now, VEGA ?"
"While you were walking, you didn't see the sign that said (Everfree Forest). Apperently it's full of monster girls.
"Just...Great. Let me get my assault rifle."
I pull out my assault rifle and start to travel through the forest.
"We got a male here girls !" A voice said.
Suddenly I was surrounded by 10 females.
"Lets rape him girls !" A pony said.
"Ooh, look at you. You're such a good looking snack." A vampire girl said.
"I agree. When your done, I'll eat him." A piranha girl said.
"Leave now, or accept the consequences." Vega said.
"ATTACK !"
The girls attack me but I had Full Metal Jacket coatings on my bullets so it rips through them like a chainsaw on a demon. One of them remained so I dislocate her shoulders and head butt. She falls on her knees, I put my foot on her face and push it back. It results in her head being caved in. My travel continues. I encounter a whole army of monster girls and ponies.
"Come with us male. We need some sex and some meat."
"No"
"Ok, females attack !"
I grab the BFG9000 and charge a shot with Argent. I let go of the trigger and a demonic red ball flies at them. When it hits, it results in an explosion that obliterates all of them.
"HELP !" A young voice said.
I run over and see a young boy about to be raped by a pony and a monster girl. I take out my super shotgun and unleash 2 bullets in both their heads.
"Are you ok ?" VEGA said.
"Y-Yeah. Who are you ?" He asked.
"I am VEGA, and the person in the suit is the Doomslayer. Where do you live ?".
"I live a bit up ahead with other escaped slaves. I was walking around when those girls tried to rape me. Can you bring me back ? I hurt my leg while trying to run."
"Yeah, we can. Climb onto his back."
I help him up and we travel to a village made of wood. We see a man standing there and when he sees us he runs at us.
"ARTHUR !"
"DAD !"
I give him his son and they hug. He looks at me and asks.
"Who are you ?"
"I...am the doomslayer." I said.
"Thank you for your help, is there something we can so for you ?"
I think and nod.
"A place to rest."
"Ok, but we need to talk to the chief first.
I nod and start to follow him.
"Ah Gabriël, who is this that you have brought me ?"
"This is the doomslayer, he rescued Arthur from a monster girl and a pony, chief."
"How did you do that." he asked me wide eyed.
"I killed them" I said.
"If that's so, can you help us and defend the village ?" He asks
I nod
"Excellent, now it has been a long day and we deserve some rest."
I nod and go to fin a bed. What a day.