Chapter 1: Transportation

Abc: Talk
Abc: Thoughts
Abc: Doomslayer's Thoughts

Doomslayer's POV

Hayden: "You've won, its over. You've closed the portal and stopped the invasion, but it came at a cost. Argent, VEGA, this entire operation. You see, i've watched your work and came to understand your motivation. You think the only way is to kill them all, leave nothing behind."

"You got one thing right !"

"But we cant just shut it all down! Without Argent energy, it will be worse."

"So you want hell on Earth, do you realize how dumb you sound !"

"But with this, we can continue our work. Im not the villain in the story. I do what I do because I must. I don't expect you to agree."

"I don't !"

"I cant kill you, but i will not have you in the way of progress. Till we meet again."

He pressed a few buttons and on the screen it said: TRANSPORTATION IN PROCESS.

"YOU BITCH !"

Suddenly I blacked out.

A few hours later.

"Wa..u..Wak...u...WAKE UP !...Ah, you are awake, I've been trying, to wake you up for the last five minutes."
"Vega ?"
"Yes sir, its me. Before you destroyed me, I uploaded a small portion of me in your suit. I needed to lock 94% of my powers to work but I still have enough functions to help you."
"Where are we ?"
"We are in the Void. A place between space and time."
"How can we get out ?"
"I can transport us by using Argent , I have also modified your suit so it can produce Argent. However the chance of us getting back to our own universe is small."
"Do it, I don't care how many universes it takes. But what about the demons, can they find us."
"Checking...Negative."
"Good, do it."
"Alright. Transporting in 3...2...1..."
I blacked out again.

Another few hours later

When I wake up I saw beautiful forests and s lot of towns. I stand up and see that I am on a mountain. Checking my inventory, I saw I still had my weapons and that infinite ammo. Feeling satisfied, I climb down to the ground. I walk in the forest and study my surroundings. I suddenly hear: "My, my, what are you doing here you hunk of meat."
I turn around and see a...dragon girl.

"Why all that armor, why not take it off and become my sex toy

"Why all that armor, why not take it off and become my sex toy. I promise to take good care off you."
I crack my knuckles and VEGA said.
"Back off or there are going to be consequences !".
"I like it when they are hard to get."
"Don't say I didn't warn you."
She flies at me but I catch her mid flight and slam her in the ground. I rip off her wings, making her scream and started slowly pushing on her spine.
SNAP
I break her spine, resulting in her getting paralyzed from the neck down. She is quietly crying.
"Please, no more." She said weakly.
I pull out my pistol and VEGA says:
"No one can enslave the Doomslayer"
I shoot her 3 times in the head, killing her instantly. I look at her corpse for a few seconds, but eventually start to walk to the village in the distance.

??? POV

"Did you see what that male did" ?1 said
"Yes I did, I am shocked. ?2 said
"Lets go warn ???"
"Ok"
They flew off.