[FINALE] Chapter 14: Fight for Humanity

Doomslayer's POV

It all comes down to this. This is the final fight of my forces against the forces of the princesses. All the men came here, as I had send a message when I gave them Argent. To gather in this clearing. In less then a few weeks, I managed to do what no other man had achieved. Freedom. Now, I must protect the freedom.
"This will be the end of the princesses." One of the men said.
"This will mark our freedom." Another one said.
"LETS DO THIS ! WUUHAA !"
"WUUHAA !" All the men shout.
This reminds me of the days with the night sentinels against the armies of hell.
Princess Luna and Alice stand with their armies on the other side of the clearing. They smirk like they believe they can still win. Fat chance.
"MY BROTHERS, ATTACK !" I yelled
We all charged at the enemy, ramming into their frontlines. As my men dealt with the frontlines, I charge at the princesses. We hit each other with magic attacks, but it knocks us back. We charge at each other again and we try to overpower each other while we we were pushing.
"Why are you doing this ! You could have had a luxurious life." Luna shouts.
"You can't chain me down !"
"Good thing we killed everyone at that village." Alice said.
Argent started to take shape into an aura around me, I felt my bloodlust growing and my visor showed my eyes becoming red. I overpower them and I hit Alice in the vagina, making her hold it. Then I take Luna's head and hit it with my knee, breaking her nose. When she is in mid air, I jump at her and hit her in the back, doing some spine injury. She flies at a tree and is knocked unconscious. I take out the Swift Sword and start fighting Alice as she had already recovered. She may be fast, but I have more experience with fast monsters. I cut off one of her arms, causing her to flinch and be distracted. I cut off her other arm and she looks at the stumps she called arms. I raise my blade and faster than anyone could see, I was behind her and cuts started appearing on her body. Blood starts leaking and she fell in pieces. Luna at that point has regained consciousness and saw Alice die. Her mane explodes into a pure black color, she grows fangs and looks more evil.
"HERE IS NIGHTMARE MOON !" She yelled.
I rush at her and try to hit her, but she flies in the air and throws meteorites at me. I take out the BFG and destroy the meteorites. I try to shoot her but she dodges all my attacks. Suddenly I had an idea, one that might not work, but it still has a chance. I use the speed boost of the sword and my jumping abilities to reach her a. I manage to cut of her wings and I grab her neck to smash her head into the ground in a hold. I do that and she becomes dizzy. I then see that my army has killed of hers and that only she is left. I cut of her limbs while infusing my blade with Argent so the blade cauterizes her wounds. She screams in pain and glares at me. She transforms back into her normal self.
I grab her neck and lift her up. I show her to my men and throw her in the middle of them.
"Do whatever you want with her." I said.
The men glare at her and she gets taken away. The men cheer and the suns shows, letting it's rays comfort us. Finally, I achieved freedom and avenged the village. I have given these men the means to defend themselves from future threats. The future may be unknown for me, but for Mankind, it leads to a bright future.

(Epilogue)

After a few months of rebuilding the villages and setting up trade routes, the men and all the other races manage to live in peace. Other races came to live into the villages of the men and the man did the same.
Luna is now getting tortured and healed everyday by Argent energy that the men use. She can't get used to the pain as I caused that and is going to live in everyday pain for eternity. I also destroyed her magic reserves. So if she ever could break out, she couldn't use her magic.
I, however, couldn't get used to a peaceful life and left the men to travel the world so I could find a way back to my world or to hell again. As I searched, I found the gates of Tartarus. I grinned and opened the gates. I see a lot of devils there looking at the open gates with gleeful eyes and I enter. I close the gates forever while taking my shotgun and I start to kill the angry demons because I took their only chance to escape. I am finally home.

The end