Chapter 6: Quest

Doomslayer's POV

After a long night of partying, everyone is still asleep. Except me, I was sharpening my new swords. I also had to clean one, because I killed princess sunbutt with it, whose head is proudly on display on a spike at the entrance. I have a feeling that there are 2 more blades, after killing both Illias and Celestia with just one slash. The book did say they were weak to the energies of the swords. Problem is that I don't know where they are, maybe the Chief knows something about them.
I pick up my blades and put the demonic blade in my pocket and the dark one on my side. I walk towards the Chief's hut and enter. I see him reading a book, but he closes the book when he sees me and greets me.
"Ah, Doomslayer. What can I help you with today ?"
"We have found 2 blades that can kill the Princesses, but we think that there are 2 more blades for the other 2 princesses."
The chief nods.
"You are right. Long ago, when we were close to losing, a blacksmith made 4 swords out of holy, dark, demonic and swift energies. However, he knew that we lost and that the swords wouldn't help us now. He hid the across the land so The Chosen One would help us."
"Chosen One ? Who is that ?"
"You, my boy. There is an ancient tablet under my hut that we hid so that the princesses and their minions would forget about it. Our plan worked and you are here to save us."
"Can we see this tablet ?"
"You can, but you have to dig it out."
He points at where it is and I start to dig. After a few minutes I hit something hard. I grab it and pull it out. An old stone tablet with the prophecy on it. It says:

He who has lost everything,
Shall stop at nothing.
Unaffected by the mortal age,
Your people shall feel his rage.
He shall save our people,
His strength has no equal.
Because he rips and tears,
He will be one of your greatest fears.

...Okay, that does sound like me. Only the last line is unconfirmed. I need to see the enemies reaction because every girl so far had gone rogue. If I manage to get the other swords, I can kill the other two princesses and let the fear run through the female population.
"Do you have the location of the other two swords ?" VEGA asked.
"Yes, but you have to get them yourself. The lands they reside in are unknown to us." The chief replied.
"Alright. We will get going then."
"Before you go, i'll mark the locations on the map."
I thank the chief and walk out of his hut. I meet up with the men of the villages and bid farewell to them.
"Do you have to go ?" Arthur asked me tearfully.
"Of course. It is for your and the village's safety that we retrieve these blades."
He gives me a hug and I give him a pat on the back.
I start to walk towards the forest, ready for my quest to retrieve the blades and save the men !

(A/N) Hey guys, RandomnessLord here and I need you guys to help me. I am doing a poll to decide how to continue the story. I don't know what sword to get first and where it should be hidden. So I need your help to choose one.
The choice between the swords are
A: the swift sword
Or
B: the holy sword

For the location, you can choose between
1: Crystal empire
2:Appleloosa
3: Manehattan
4: Dragon lands
5: A city of choice

Comment which sword and location you choose and the winners will be put into the next chapter.