Chapter 10: Luck is running out

Doomslayer's POV

After the mass murder at Manehattan, I still had to destroy 4 major locations of Equestria. If I destroy those places, it will weaken the Ponies and monster girls and allow the men to defend themselves from them. I decided to go to Las Pegasus. The gold reserves there would allow the men to trade. Now that's said I still need to find it.

A few hours later

WHERE IS THIS PLACE ? I have been looking for this place the last 2 hours. I was almost giving up, when I see multiple pegasus flying. I look up and saw the city in the air. I took out my rocket launcher. I jump and shoot a rocket causing me to soar through the air. When I reached the edge, I applied argent to my body so I could stand. I grab the edge and pull myself up. Pegasi and flying monster girls all saw me and their eyes were threatening to pop out their head. I just chuckled, took out my mini-gun and started to shoot them. No one of them stood a chance. I walk around the city some more, when I see 2 of the elements. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.
"HOW COULD YOU !" Rainbow Dash yelled.
"WE ARE THE OWNERS OF HUMANITY ! YOU SHOULD BOW TO US AND LET EVERYONE HAVE SEX WITH YOU !"
My hands were shaking, Argent energy was swirling around me and my eyes shone red through my visor.
"AAAAAAHHHHHH" I yell and charge at her, I cock my arm back and try to hit her. But she dodged and I hit Fluttershy instead. She fell unconscious. Rainbow Dash starts to fly, but I pulled out my assault rifle and installed a scope on top. I start to take sniper shots at her, but she dodges all of them and starts to attack me. Her attacks consisted of hitting me while flying and retreating. I was getting really mad and gave her a nasty clothesline. She bounced a few times on the ground and then stopped. I walk over to her and I see that she was conscious but she was bleeding heavily. I pick her up by the head and hit her head on the ground. I throw her up and hit her hard in her ribcage. While on mid air, I took her leg and started to slam her around a lot.
"Stupid pony, stupid pony, stupid pony. "
I set her back on her feet and she was trying not to fall on the ground. I make a ball out of argent and throw it at her chest. Her chest explodes, revealing a hole with her heart dangling in it. She falls on her knees while I take out my Demonic Blade and cut of her face. She and her face fall on the ground with her brains doing the same when she hits the floor
"HOW COULD YOU KILL HER LIKE THAT.
!"
Fluttershy had seen me kill Rainbow Dash and was glaring at me.
"SHE WAS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS AND YOU-UGH ?"
I grabbed her face, trying to shut her up. I rip out her wings while she was trying to scream in my hand. I walk over to the edge and hold her there. She looks at me with a face full of horror, knowing what I was going to do. I smirk while I let her go and she screams while plummeting to her death.
I walk back to the center if the city and I see a device holding the clouds together. If I destroy this, everything will fall down on the ground. I start to hit all types of computers and energy sources. A familiar red beeping sound is playing and I run out of there. Everyone still alive is going to get killed by the buildings, so why bother with them. I jump of the edge and successfully land, although it takes a while to stand up. I look back and see debris falling on the ground and corpses everywhere. This brings a smile to my face. Using a scroll I got from the Zebra village, I let them know what I did and where the gold is. I send the message and go to my next location.
Succubi Village