Chapter seventeen: Can't stop loving you

Andy's P.O.V

Jack told me to "go get Rye back" so that's what I'm going to do. Jack has done everything for all of our happiness, so I'm not going to waste the opportunity of being happy with Rye.

I head to Rye flat hoping he'll be there, no answer, I try again the next day, and then the next until one day to door finally opens and I see Rye standing in front of me once more...

Rye's P.O.V

After a few days I'm finally released from the station. I go to my flat, I thought I would've heard from Jack, but since I've come back out I haven't heard a single word. It's only the next morning I hear a knock at the door. I open it to see Andy, an urge of anger rushes through me and I slam the door shut.

'Don't let him in, he'll hurt you again, he never trusted you, he thought you were capable of murder,' my brain tells me again and again.

"Rye," I hear him shout through the door, "let me in please, we need to talk." Tears start falling just from the sound of his voice as my heart and my head battle it out. My head is telling me he's no good for me, my heart is telling me I need him.

"I was wrong Rye, I was so wrong, and I know you might not ever forgive me but please hear me out..."

And my heart wins, I open the door and let him in. "How are you?" He asks as he stares at me, his eyes full of care. I don't want to answer, the truth is I feel betrayed broken. He was the only thing making me happy and when he stopped trusting me, when he yelled and screamed at me, that tore my happiness away.

"I didn't know what to think Rye, but I shouldn't have reacted like that, I'm sorry if I scared you, I'm sorry if I hurt you..."
"Y... You did hurt me, I've never felt like that before."
"I wish I could turn back time..."
"But you can't Andy."

"Look Rye, I'm not asking for forgiveness, not after everything I've done, I just want you to know that... what ever happens, whether we're together or apart... I will always love you."

"I... I love you too..."

Here's another chapter for y'all xx
Hope you're liking this fanfic
I've got two more chapters left xx
@tvrtnhc