Chapter sixteen: Get him back

Andy's P.O.V

I can't believe it after everything I've but Rye through for something he didn't do. I'm wracked with guilt and remorse as I head to Jack's house to find him and say sorry. I just hope sorry is enough...

Jack unlocks the door and we head inside to find the place empty. "Andy!" Jack calls me into the spare room where he's holding a small piece of paper in his hand. "He's been took to the station as a suspect," he says giving me the note to read myself.

'Jack, I've been taken to the Police station as a suspect, thanks for letting me stay with you, I hope to be out soon x -Rye'

"We've got to go to the Station Jack! We have to tell them the truth!"
"You can't Andy! Think about Harvey, think about Elliot,"
"I'm thinking about Rye."

I get a taxi to the police station, Jack still pleading with me to change my mind. We run up to the reception desk.

"Let Ryan Beaumont out, he's innocent," I demand,
"Sorry sir but it doesn't work like that, not unless you provide sufficient evidence otherwise," the reception lady speaks, aggravating me further.

"I do have evidence, it was..." I hesitate for a second when Jack speaks from behind me.
"Me, I killed him," he lies, I shake my head this can't be happening, why is he doing this?

I know why he's doing this, he's doing it to protect everyone else. To protect Elliot, to stay friends with Harvey, to save Rye and to try and make me happy.

The guards surround him, he remains un panicked. As the guards handcuff him he whispers to me "Go get him back," with a small smile.

I hug him, I don't even care what the guards are thinking. I love my best friend...

Jack has handed himself in to save everyone else!
What will happen next??
I'll update again soon xx
@tvrtnhc

(Also TAKE THIS HOME MUSIC VIDEO COMES OUT ON THE 31st YASSSS)