Chapter fifteen: Trust

Jack's P.O.V

I go to Ryan's room to check he's awake, he's sat on his bed his face still stained with tears. I can't believe Andy thinks that someone this sensitive could murder someone.

The truth is I know what really happened that night, I've been swore to secrecy by one of my best friends. Harvey Cantwell. He rung me up in the middle of the night telling me his brother Elliot had been in a fight with an older man and left him unconscious.

We found out the next morning that the man was dead. It took me a while to realise it was Rye's dad, now I'm overwhelmed with guilt that I know who killed his father. Harvey would hate me if it was my fault his brother got locked up.

"We weren't close..." Ryan speaks out of no where, "...me and dad, I hated him, that's why Andy thinks I... you know. I'm more sad about losing him than my father. I loved him... the way I've never loved anyone..."

I wish I could just tell Andy the truth so then he's go back to Rye. I have to choose between Rye or one of my best friends.

"I'm going round to talk to Andy now, I won't be long."

Andy's P.O.V

I haven't slept. I can't sleep without Rye, I want to hate him after what he's done. I can't love a murderer !

I hear a knock at the door, my first thought is that it's Rye. Then I remember yesterday, I threw a glass, I screamed, I yelled I must've scared him. I wasn't thinking, I wasn't thinking about his traumatic past and how much what happened yesterday must've hurt him mentally.

I finally reach the door and see Jack standing there. "Hey Jack," I try and act as normal as I can,
"Care to explain?" He demands bluntly,
"Explain what?
"Why Ryan Beaumont is currently in my house still sobbing from last night and is heart broken."

"He killed his dad Jack."
"I really don't think that's true Fovvs, I know it isn't."
"How do you know?"
"Trust me Andy, trust Rye..."

I wish I could, but part of me tells me otherwise, I wish I could forget about him, but part of me still loves him...

"I can't trust him, it makes too much sense Jack, he killed him."
"He didn't Andy! It was..." he covers his mouth quickly.
"It was who? Jack, who was it?"
"Elliot Cantwell..."

Here's another chapter x
ANDY KNOWS THE TRUTH!!
This fan fix will finish either end of this month or start of January then I won't me active for a while as I'll be working on another large project, then asap I'll start my new fanfic that I've got a brief plan for xx
@tvrtnhc