Chapter ten: Back

Andy's P.O.V

I manage to persuade the stubborn teacher to let me and Rye leave school early. I don't know what happened today but Rye definitely wasn't okay.

I walk with my arm around his waist, protecting him from the world. "I'm going home Andy," he tries to walk away from me.
"No you're not, you're coming to mine and explaining what happened earlier,"
"YOU'RE ONLY USING ME! YOU DONT LOVE ME YOU JUST WANT TO KNOW ALL THE SHIT THAT HAPPENS IN MY CRAP LIFE!" He yells.

I feel tears fall from my eyes, not because I'm scared of him, because I'm scared of what he's going through.

"Rye!" I call him back as he starts walking away, "You know I didn't mean it like that, I want you to tell me because I'm worried about you."

Rye's P.O.V

I just yelled at Andy again. I can't stop it, I can't control myself, if I could I wouldn't love him back. I know how dangerous love is, I know how unhealthy I am for him. But I've lost control again as he holds me in his caring embrace and takes me back to his house.

"Do you want some tea?" He offers, I shake my head and sit on his sofa breathing heavily. "Now Rye, please talk to me..."

I nod before beginning to explain what happened, I wish I could word it probably but it makes me sick to put it into words.

"He's back..." is all I manage to say through gritted teeth.
"Who's back Rye?"
"My-My Father,"
"What? How do you know?"
"I saw him yesterday,"
"What did you do?"
"I hid, but I wanted to tear him apart after everything he did to me and mum!"

I know dad is staying in a flat down the road because I followed him home, careful to stay quite far away.

"I know where he's staying," I tell Andy,
"Don't do anything stupid," he says almost reading exactly what's on my mind.
"You think I'd hurt him?"
"No, I know you wouldn't. You wouldn't hurt a fly..."

But the truth is my father isn't a fly...

Here's Chapter 10...
Hope you enjoyed it!
I'll update again soon x
Thanks for reading x
@tvrtnhc