Chapter nine:

Andy's P.O.V

I feel sorry for Rye. There's nothing I can do to help, or nothing I can think of to help. He's scared he's going to hurt me, he's scared I'm going to hurt him...

I haven't spoke to him for a week now, he's been avoiding me, maybe because he feels uncomfortable but I'm not sure.

But he's fading into the background again, Jack and the others keep asking why he was at mine but I don't tell them. I'm not going to spread his private life around like that. He put all that trust in me.

I'm walking down the halls with Brook when we hear a scream from afew corridors down. Curious we head down to see what's going on. We end up at the back of a huge crowd all circling Rye.

Rye is screaming and crying, punching the wall with undeniable force. "Everyone head to the courtyard," the teacher orders, all the students start leaving.
"Fovvs, what are you doing? let's go," Brook says pulling my arm gently,
"No, I'll meet you out there." He looks at me confused before leaving with the rest.

I walk the opposite way to the crowd, fighting to get through so I can go and head to Rye. "Andrew, please go wait outside," I ignore the teachers demands and put my hand on Rye's shaking arm.
"Shhhh... It's okay Rye... shhh..." I hold him in my arms rocking him as I feel him relax and his his sobs start to quieten.

"Andrew Fowler step outside!"
"Or What! Can't you see he's upset?" I shout back,
"Yes I can see that Andrew! That's why I'm telling you to leave for your own safety!"
"But there's no danger! Rye's not dangerous! He wouldn't hurt anyone..."

New chapter
Why is Rye upset? What's happened?
And "He wouldn't hurt anyone..." Right?
^^ find out I'm upcoming chapters x
Thanks for reading and I'll update soon x
@tvrtnhc