Chapter five: Everything

Rye's P.O.V

"I'm so sorry Ryan, it's quite late I'll take you home, I bet your mum is so worried..." Andy says. I feel my heart sink, as I imagine what me and mum would be doing now. My eyes swell with tears, I have to get out before he's sees how weak I am.

I jump up and walk to the door, biting my lip to stop the tears threatening to fall.
"Ryan?" Andy asked hints of confusion in his voice, he blocks my exit, the door and sees my eyes that are glistening with tears. "Ryan talk to me please..."

He reaches out his hand and takes mine causing me to flinch but I don't pull back. He sits me down on the bed and sits beside me his hand still holding mine. I don't know why I'm letting this happen...

"Ryan what's wrong?" Andy asks again in a gentle voice, I know I shouldn't say anything... but it all starts to fall out of my mouth. Every sentence ending in a sob. I tell his about everything: my mum been murdered, about dad leaving, about how I was left for dead...

This is the first time I've ever spoke of what has happened and to someone I hardly even know.

Andy's P.O.V

Only earlier was the first time I'd ever heard him speak and it's only now I realise why he's never spoken to me before. I listen to every single word he says, he tells me about his broken life. I can't believe anyone could go through this. And despite what he says, he is so strong.

But he's still not okay and I don't blame him but I don't know how to help him. I don't know what to do. All I do know is that Ryan needs help... my help...

Heyyy
Here's a chapter for ya
It's not that long but oh well🤷‍♀️
I hope you're enjoying this story so far and there will be more coming soon xx
@tvrtnhc