Chapter 14-Pedophile much?

I opened my locker as the lunch bell rang and shoved my english books inside.I looked around and people were making out,rubbing against each other secretly or doing other things.I sighed and looked around for David and soon saw him emerge from a crowd.I smiled seeing him and he walked up to me and kissed me.

"How was class?"He asked shoving his books in my locker to get them after lunch.His locker was on the far side of school and he had class with me on the top floor.

"It was alright...boring."I sighed.

"I know what you mean."He said resting his hand on my waist.I reached up on the top shelf organizing my books when he wrapped his arms tightly around me and pulled me into him.

"Woah!You idiot."I laughed hitting his chest.He smiled and turned me around and pushed me lightly against the locker.Grabbing the water bottle from my locker and handing it to me.

"For you,my love."He said clicking the lock shut.

"Why thank you."I smiled.He smiled back and kissed me softly but was rudely interrupted by another familiar grunt.

"Mr.Summers and Ms.White.Did we not have a little conversation about the code of student relations?"Mr.Toms asked.

"Sir,do you not see everything else going on around you?We are like saints in this hallway right now."I said as David moved.

"Enough Ms.White.I don't think you want to have a talk with your father and mother...do you?"He asked.I frowned and shook my head.He nodded and continued on.

"He's such a dick."I growled crossing my arms.

"Let's go."David laughed.We walked to the cafeteria hand in hand and when we got in we spotted Jesse and Parker,and we went to sit by them.David wasn't comfortable around my dumbass friends and I rather hang out with these guys.But I needed to talk with Hilary.She was my best friend.

"I'll be right back."I said.I headed to the lunch line where Hilary went.I stood beside her in the line cutting infront of some freaky goth kids with fake fangs.

"Spill."I said.

"Okay.So I thought I was lesbian before the Red moon,Like I made out with Parker we went to clubs and everything and then when the time came I lost total interest in her.I actually thought it was disgusting thinking about her in that way."

"And you couldn't tell me?"

"I was scared of what everyone would think of me."

"Hilary.I wouldn't have told anyone nor would I kick you off the cheer team.Your my best friend,basically my sister.And to be honest it's none of my business on what gender you choose to like nor is it anyone elses.If anyone said anything I would kick there ass everyday of their high school life."

"I know...I just wasn't sure."

"So...Jeremy Baxter?"I asked still surprised.

"He really is nice if you get to know him.He's actually good at other things."She said winking.

"What?"I asked.she starred at me and I finally got it.

"You let him see what's going on downstairs?"I asked my voice low.

"Yes.And I did the same to him."

"Ugh...yuck."I said.

"What?David didn't do it to you?and you didn't give him a BJ?"She asked.

"No.He knows I think those things are disgusting.Oral sex is nasty."

"Oh yea I remember your germophobia..."