Chapter 12-Not so sure...

Not so sure...

Courtney's POV:

I brushed my long dirty blonde hair in the mirror and I danced to Fall out Boy Dance Dance,It was on my favourite playlist and it was my secret play list which held Boys like girls,Senses Fail,Fall out Boy,Panic at the Disco and my personal classic:Guns and Roses.I went into the bathroom to quickly freshen my breath.Who doesn't like fresh minty breath?some mouth wash and toothe paste.

"Dance dance..."I hummed hitting my toothbrush off the sink and placing it in it's holder.I did my little private crazy dance as I walked out and I heard a light chuckle which scared me and made me blush hard.David sat on the roof looking in.

"I knocked but you didn't answer."He smiled.is eyes were blood red and I saw sharp canines which scared me a little.I suddenly felt very nervous and hot.And I felt my whole body heat up.My skin was probably bright red.I tapped my feet nervously.He climbed through the window wearing a white a bit of form fitting shirt with plaid over top,he wore his khaki shorts.He knew I loved those type of clothes...and his glasses.

"So...uhm...how is everything?"I asked nervously backing away.

"I saw you yesterday."He chuckled taking a step closer placing his hands in his pockets.He had a confident smirk on his face.He seemed so calm and relaxed where as I was...for some reason nervous.

"Just curious."I stated.

"I am fine.How are you then?"He laughed.

"Uhm...it's all good...in the hood."I said.God what am I saying?It's all good in the hood?He just laughed.

"It's okay to be nervous,Courtney."He reminded me.

"How come your not nervous?Your in the same position as me."

"First I'm a wolf.We usually don't get nervous and second I am also a guy so I am more excited then nervous you could say."

"Well good for you."I said.He was closer to me now and my back and hands hit the wall and he came forward so that we were almost touching.

"Courtney I am not going to hurt you."

"I know..."I said looking away.He reached out and touched the curve to my stomach and I moved out of the way.

"How about we do something else?We can...read a book?Do science homework?Eat food?"I offered moving away from him.

"Weren't you the one saying you couldn't wait?"

"That was cheerleader Courtney talking.This is insecure...not good at science talking."

"I like both Courtney's.The one who is not good at science the most.I don't understand though,why you are insecure."

"Why not?"

"Your beautiful you have every single guy in the school at their knees begging for you and you choose to be nervous around me?The nerd?"

"Hey so what if it's not like in the movies where the hot head cheerleader is with the dorky nerd.I think it's the other way around.And also you don't look like a nerd who hoardes comic books in their room.Infact you don't look like most nerds because you are actually quite good looking."

"Do I intimidate you?"He laughed.

"Yes!Better leave me in my sorrows."I said nervousy still circling around him.

"If I am so good looking why did everyone think I was a loser?"

"Because your smarter then them.And your always wearing your hood up or have your nose stuck in a book."