Chapter 29- Party

^^ Parker

Chapter 29: Party

Courtney's POV:

"David? What are you doing?" I asked curiously as him and Dominic lugged in a keg stand. Jesse and Parker were putting balloons around the poles in the hallway.

"Did you honestly think we would skip your birthday?" Dominic laughed. It was my birthday but I didn't need balloons and pin the tail on the donkey for it.

"And your parents are allowing this?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"They are at a pack meeting so it is just us." David smiled.

"And how many people did you invite?" I asked again.

"Pretty much our whole grade. We have enough space for them to fit." Jesse smiled walking past me. I sighed heavily and looked at all the alcohol on the island in the kitchen and at the beer pong table set up. Parker was already cranking the music when Tyler walked in.

"Hey, happy birthday." He smiled kissing my cheek.

"Thank you, Ty." I smiled as he walked over to Parker and gave her a kiss. David came over to me and unfolded my arms.

"Don't pout, enjoy your birthday. Have some alcohol if your into the whole drug thing you can go sesh with the stoner kids." He teased.

"This is too much, I am perfectly fine with just hanging out with you guys, I don't need the whole senior class coming."

"Please, before you know it you will be dancing and getting white girl wasted." He laughed and I smiled.

"Fine." I said taking the red solo cup from his hands.

—————-

"Damn who's a sexy chick? A sexy chick!" We yelled as we danced. Hilary laughed and hugged me drunkingly.

"Woo! Happy birthday Court!" She yelled as did everyone else. I laughed and hugged her back while I took another drink. I walked over to David playing beer pong against Dominic and Jesse.

"Babe come here. I need a partner." He smiled waving me over. I skipped over to his side as Dominic held the ball. He arched it into our cups and David drank it. David did the same and Dominic drank his cup. The game continued back and forth until we were down to the final cup.

"Here you go birthday girl." David said handing me the small white ball. I smirked and took it and looked over. I lightly tossed the ball into the red cup and I yelled putting my arms in the air. David lifted me at my waist and everyone cheered as I held up my one arm. He kissed my cheek and set me down and I grinned as I went over to refill my cup.

"Isn't that enough?" He smirked coming near me and kissing my temple.

"Werewolves don't feel the side effects; so it's all or nothing." I shrugged. He took the cup from my hands and kissed my neck.

"Enough, it's my birthday." I teased pushing him away. He came back and grabbed my hips.

"Exactly," He whispered taking my hand and dragging me upstairs.