Chapter 10-Desse

AN:Okay I sat here for about a day thinking of a cute name for Dominic and Jesse...and Desse is what I came up with it is pronounced as Dess-ee.and here is the chapter that i have been slacking on for a very long time! OH BTW it's about Dominic and Jesse...Duh!

haha

-Stephanie

Chapter 10-Desse

Jesse's POV:

I anxiously stuffed my hands in my pockets. This pain was killing me. Imagine being stuck on a damn orgasm for about a week! It sucks!And finally tonight I would get that release...but with Dominic. I awaited in the forest along with a bunch of other werewolves. Some were sweating, pulling at their clothes, hopping or jogging on the spot. We watched as the red moon rose but it wasn't full...yet. Across the yard I saw Dominic...he was staring at me. He had his arms crossed and eyes locked on me staring me up and down.

I took a deep breath and looked away like I didn't see him...but I did. Using my werewolf sight I saw that he was wet. His blonde hair was dripping...and he wore board shorts with no shirt. Was he surfing? Swimming? I took a deep breath and looked down. Even though I was two minutes away from slamming my head against the wall, I had on slim jeans with boots and a long sleeve dark blue sweater.

I was nervous.

Suddenly the howl came from a bunch of wolves and I felt the shift take over. I moaned in a bit of pleasure as it eased some of the pain. The moon was out and full and it was a blood red giving the sky a purple like effect.

I shifted into my werewolf form and waited...It was my first red moon so I had no clue what to do. That's when all hell broke loose. Everyone swarmed. Some people grabbed each other and ran off some people just ran and I stared at Dominic. I shifted back and my heart was racing and my skin was on fire. I took deep breaths as he began to walk over to me.

I watched every step he took until he was standing infront of me. His eyes were burning with lust and were a golden fire colour, like most of our eyes were. He stood in front of me and he stared down hard and I gulped. Finally a smile came across his lips.

"Let's go little mate."He said through our mind link. I shivered and he turned me around lightly pushing me into the forest. As we stepped in we both shifted and I took a deep breath.

"Uh...may I ask where we are going?" I asked hesitantly.

"A cabin my father built. He built it for my mother when she was pregnant with David and I, she hated the noise and wanted peace so the last three months she stayed here with him."

"That's...nice." I gulped again still nervous. We soon came to a small wooden cabin, it wasn't rotting it just looked old, he opened the door letting me inside first before shutting it behind us. Suddenly a blindfold was being placed over my eyes.

"Woah! What the hell are you doing?" I asked startled.

"Easy little mate. Do you trust me?" He asked, his cool breath hitting my ear.

"I-I...I don't know."

"I wouldn't hurt you, Jesse. First you're my mate which means I wouldn't let a damn fly land on you. Second, you're the only person around here where I can get actual sexual release. Sure I could find another man or even a girl but they wouldn't do it properly." He explained fastening the blindfold. In a way it was comforting because I didn't have to see anything. Seeing myself naked in front of him would have me running from the cabin. So I guess it is better this way.

I took a deep breath and that's when I felt the warm pressure of his lips at the back of my neck. His hands slid from the blindfold down to my shoulders and down my arms and to my wrists, he gripped tightly but not too tightly and once his lips reached the collar of my long sleeve sweater, I felt his hands leave my wrists and go to the hem of it. The back fo my sweater was wet from his bare torso against it.