Chapter 4-Sizzle and Steam

^^Jesse Blaine

24 days Until red Moon

"Let's see how the rest of you tastes." She grinned. She leaned down again and pressed her lips against mine. She didn't move her lips and she wasn't deepening the kiss so I did it myself. I felt my canines descend and they scraped her bottom lip. She moaned against me which made my hands grip her ass tighter. She whimpered softly, placing one hand beside my head and the other tangled into my hair.

"I was right David...you truly taste amazing." She breathed coming up for air. She stayed up and went to the hem of her shirt. Okay...shirts were fine but pants stayed on.

She slowly pulled her shirt off to reveal the baby pink lacy bra underneath and I just stared in awe as she smiled and tossed her shirt down. She removed my hands and placed them on her chest and I almost laughed in disbelief and she giggled.

"David, these are all yours. Be gentle."She winked while smiling down at me. It was nice massaging them with the bra on...but off would be better. But I didn't want to push her.

"Okay honestly. I am not feeling anything with this damn bra in the way. Are you?" She asked stopping everything.

"No, not really." I agreed.

"David do you know how to take a bra off?" She asked smiling.

"As a matter of fact you may have to show me." I teased jokingly.

"Tsk Tsk, David." She whispered. She grabbed my hands and placed them around her back until I could feel the hard strap.

"You do the rest, David." She whispered. Right as I did the first little piece and I was ready to do the second.

"David?" I heard my mom call on my door.

"Shit." I cursed. I lightly pushed Courtney off as she fixed her clothing.

"Uh...one second! I'm just...cleaning." I called shoving my shirt over my head. Courtney gave a thumbs up that she was ready and I opened the door.

"Hey...mom." You ruined everything. Good job. It was right about to get really, really good.

"Oh...Who is this?" She asked with a smile while looking at Courtney.

"This is uh..."

"Courtney White. David's friend. He is tutoring me." Courtney said from behind me.

"Oh right Dominic's friend! I haven't seen you in ages." She chuckled lightly.

"Yea I've been busy and I recently learned I wasn't doing that well in Chemistry so Ms. Roy said David could help me."

"Good job David. I will leave you two alone then. I just wanted to tell you that your father and I are running out and Katie is at her friends house and Dominic is in his room doing homework. I left money for pizza. We'll be back late because we have a meeting." She explained.

"Okay. Have fun." They were going to a werewolf meeting about the red moon because some werewolves didn't agree about letting their hormonal teenagers out. She nodded and touched my cheek before waving to Courtney and I closed the door.

"A meeting at seven?" Courtney asked.

"Yes. They have an odd job."

"Hmmm. No offence but your mom is kind of a cock blocker." Courtney giggled.

Yes, but we weren't going that far anyways. At least not tonight.

"So, where were we?" Courtney asked coming over.