Chapter 30- Dress Shopping

^^ Tyler

Chapter 30- Dress Shopping

Courtney's POV:

"Well I don't know what colour would look good on me." Hilary sighed as we walked into the dress shop in the mall.

"Maybe red." Parker suggested. I made sure Parker was ok with me inviting Hilary before I did anything but she said that everything was fine. I had Jesse accompany us though just to be sure.

"What colour are you guys going for?" Hilary asked.

"Probably blue." I said grabbing a couple of blue dresses.

"I don't know, I will probably grab every colour and see which one looks the best on me." Parker shrugged. I brought in four dresses to begin and I thought they all looked horrible on me. I was extremely picky if something small was off I would be unhappy. Sometime it was a pretty dress but the beading was scraping my under arm. Or sometimes it was too clingy to my body and I didn't like it. Other then that I just couldn't rest on a dress.

Towards the end when I was right about to give up the staff lady came over and handed me a covered dress. She smiled and placed it in my dressing room. I unzipped it to reveal a gorgeous turquoise dress with a silver belt under the bust (I will post a pic next chapter).

I smiled excitedly and quickly shoved the dress on and zipped up the back. I opened the door and stepped out and stood in front of the mirror.

"Oh my God." Parker said.

"Holy that is an amazing colour on you." Jesse commented.

"You look flawless, Court." Hilary smiled. I grinned happily and twirled back and forth.

"Is this the dress you will be purchasing?" The lady asked. I smiled excitedly.

"Yes!" Finally, I thought I would have walked out of here empty handed, but I was at least going home with something. She pulled out the tape measure and began doing alterations.

Hilary went with a short lilac coloured dress with lace over top. It made her green eyes pop and er brown hair flowed over her shoulders. Parker had a long white dress that made her look like a goddess. Once we were done alterations we went back home.

"Are you going to make Jeremy wear lilac?" I asked.

"Yes. We are going to be matching so he needs to wear it. I don't want to hear any complaining." She laughed.

"What about you Jesse? What are you and Dominic wearing?" Parker asked.

"I don't know if Dominic even wants to go to prom. But nonetheless I am going whether he goes or doesn't." He shrugged.

"That's good. Don't let him stop you from having a great time with us." Parker smiled.

"Obviously. Prom, the after party at the beach. I will make him come to the after party; sex, drugs, alcohol, the whole nine yards at my disposal." He grinned. I shook my head and laughed.

"Oh I'm sorry Ms. Goody-two shoes, some of us like to get turnt." He said and I sighed.

"Don't worry. It's prom, we are all getting turnt whether we like it or not." I said determined.

"That's the spirit. Take some shots, smoke some weed, have some good sex with David and you're good."

"Uh, Jesse I don't need you commenting on my sex life." I laughed.

"Oh please, David Summers is your mate. A hot, dominant alpha. Anybody would be lucky to have him. He probably has great sex."

"Jesse!" I said surprised.

"What? This is what I do. I am judging how different guys are in bed. If anything I am doing y'all a favour by letting you know how good they are." He winked.

"You're right, Jesse. Thank you." I said sarcastically.

"You're welcome, darling." He smiled.