Christmas with the Eucliffe's

_____________

_____________

It was 5 years later the battle with Alvarez was over and your spending time with your loving family and friends. It was Christmas Eve and trouble is around the corner....

"Mom!!! Kyra shined her light in my face again!!" Luna whines running into the kitchen. You move her blue bangs out her face, "Luna your bangs are getting too long." You quickly put her long hair in a half up half down style.

Kyra runs in out of breath, "Whatever Luna says is a lie!"

"Uh huh..then why are you out of breath?" You raise your eyebrow. "Ummm no reason.." she smiles.

You sigh, the twins were complete opposites. Luna was more like you, calm, collective, more....responsible. Kyra, she was a smart girl but has the personality like her father, she's always willing to learn new magic, but like her father....no common sense whatsoever and always gets herself into trouble but you love her for it. The girls eventually chose what guild they wanted to be in for their 6th birthday. You and Sting didn't influence them in anyway so they could choose on their own, Kyra chose Fairy Tail while Luna chose Sabertooth, but they're still as close as ever.

"Alright Kyra no doing power experiments on your sister, now go play for a little bit while we wait for your father.." you push them out the kitchen and smile.

Joy flies in, "Hi Joy!!" The girls day in unison as they run out the house. "Welcome back." You take the rest of the decorations in her hand.

"I see they're excited for Christmas." Joy chuckles. "They are...but there more excited now that Olga taught them some God Slaying Magic..." You say hanging up some more decorations. "Well did you give them the gift they've been asking for?" Joy asks stirring the food you've been making all day.

"The matching necklaces of course."

The door opens and your loving husband comes in. "Sting!" You kiss him sweetly. "Something smells amazing." He says hugging you.

"It's our Christmas Eve dinner." Joy added more seasoning into the pot.

"Where's Lector?" You ask Sting. "He's outside with the girls." Sting says taking a seat.

"Your trust Lector to watch our 6 year old twin girls who are just discovering their powers?" You give him a blank face.

"Oh come on give him a chance...." Sting sighs pulling you into his lap.

Suddenly you see a red fur cat fly in. "STING!! (Y/N)!!!!"

"Well that didn't last long..." you get up off of Sting's lap. "What's wrong Lector?" You ask consoling him.