seven

——————

——————

You feel your body plummet to the ground with a hard thump. "Ugh..." You begin to stir coming to your senses. You hear voices talking but none of it is making sense. You try to open your eyes and regain concentration. They flutter open and you see a girl with green hair and crosses coming out of her hair.

"Makarov is still alive you know." She says. You gasps and stand up. "Oh look the water one is awake,Irene just loves your girls, she's been swooning over them ever since they were born...I suggest you all stay away from us and stay in your lane, we wouldn't want anything to happen to Makarov would we?" The girl says. Her magic power radiates through the land. You gasp, "Luna...Kyra."

Suddenly the ground began to rumble. You feel a huge body of water take you under, you can breathe in it but it was strange how it got there, you make your way to the surface. Was she doing this?

You swim closer to Lucy and Erza, "There are 12 of us wizards who are as powerful and strong like this..." the girl is standing on a rock that looks like the island we were just on.

"So don't come picking fights you can't win..Fairy Tail." With that the girl is gone.

"Is she talking about the Albareth Empire?" You ask Erza. "Just as strong!" You hear Lucy exclaim.

"Wait she mentioned my girls!" You begin to freak out, you breathing and heart rate gets faster, tears well up in your eyes as you think about every horrible scenario possible . "Calm down (Y/N)!" Gray holds your shoulders firmly. You breathe regularly and just focus on calming down.

Screams are heard all around you, children and people were all over the water. "Oh no." You look around at everyone. Ships were in the background.

"I think I can get everyone on a ship but it's going to take a lot of power." You suggest to the group.

"We believe in you (Y/N) just do what you have to do so we can get everyone safe and out of here." Natsu gives you a thumbs up.

"Okay tell everyone to brave for impact." You give your teammates a smile and go underwater. Tightening your bikini top and controlling your breathing, you swim fast and flow with the current. Your at the deepest part of the ocean there's barely any light so your going to have to aim correctly. You breath in a much water to your advantage.

"Water Dragon Roar! Water Dragon Tornado Droplet!" You call out the spells to mesh them together.

With the tornado, the water rises controlling it the go upward you control the motion with your mind since it is part body length magic. "Ngh!" You haven't done this with so much water before.