ten

////////////

////////////

"(Y/N) are your crazy? No! Are you stupid?!" Joy furiously flys across the room with her one wing.

"Joy keep your voice down!"  You she her lips close. "Do you really think I won't freak out if your trying to barge in the damn castle where the Alverez is?!" Joy paces around the room.

You already told the master and Cana your plan, you just wanted your daughters and get out as quickly as you can. They agreed not to tell anyone but as soon as your in trouble your a Cana card call away.

It's not that you didn't want to involve your team mates it's just tagged you felt like as a mother you needed to save your children.

"Now Joy I need an outfit..something that's like a ninja and quick, also stealthy, yet sexy." You order.

"Coming right up..." she groans and with that flick of her tail your new outfit for your solo mission is put upon you.

" she groans and with that flick of her tail your new outfit for your solo mission is put upon you

"Perfect let's stop by Sabertooth and we'll be on our way." You grab your satchel and put on your hood. You jump out the window landing perfectly and Joy not far behind you.

—————

You open the doors of the Sabertooth guild, the place was busy and filled with life. You spot Rufus and Olga chatting with Minerva and Yukino.

You had to make this meeting with Sting quick. You quietly pass through the halls and find Sting and your room.

Sting say on the bed deep in thought until you came in.

The smile on his face was priceless, you raced on the bed and leaped into his arms. "Oh how I missed you.." you hug him closer then ever. He placed a soft kiss on your forehead then lips.

You missed him dearly, more than ever. "I believe I get to place this on you don't I?" Sting holds out a ring. On the inside of  the band a crest of Fairy Tail and Sabertooth. "I love my engagement ring." You kiss Sting more forcefully on the lips.

"Did you find the girls?" Sting asks looking hopeful. "That's what I had to talk to you about." You sit up right on the bed and sigh looking at your future husband.

"I'm going after them."

"Not alone your not." Sting already protests.

"Of course I won't I'll have Joy!" You defend yourself. "Yeah real good back up. (Y/N) your not going to get yourself killed out there so no your not going." Sting crosses his arms.

"First of all leave Joy alone, second don't you trust me? I'm one of Fairy Tail's strongest! You have to stay here and help Fairy Tail. There going to be a big battle and we're gonna need everyone aboard. That's why I need you to be my cheerleader from afar. Kyra and Luna will comeback safe with me." You hold Stings hands close to your heart.

"(Y/N) I just get worried..."

"You don't have to be...you trust me right?" You look into his eyes filling with hope that he'll say the right thing.

"Of course I do (Y/N), just please get out girls back." He holds your cheek.

"I promise you I will not stop until my girls are back home." You kiss him again and again.

After a million kisses, you take the window outside. You wave one last goodbye and your off.

The fresh air hits your skin as you follow the path out of town. Fear and guilt fills your mind as you inch closer and closer with each step.

"Where are we (Y/N)?" Joy asks sitting on your head after flying for a while.

"I don't know I tried smelling for at least Kyra since her diapers are usually the worst, but it led us to the beach." You look around and see no one. Just the sound of the waves crashing against the shoreline.

"So glad you could join us!" You hear a familiar voice say.

"Roxy?" You lol up to see her in a new outfit and black angel wings spread and not inside of you.

Her hair was put into 2 long braids and she had black hair. Flowing in the wind.

"Roxy how are you out of me? I thought we were bound?" You get ready to fight.

"Did I say that? Well I lied!" She giggles.

"I'm so full of surprises (Y/N)! That's why I thought of leasing you hear on your search." Roxy paces a circles around you and Joy.

"I'm scared (Y/N)..." Joy trembles in your arms.

"I'm bored already....oh girls!" Roxy snaps her fingers. The air is silent.

You brace for anything but like this. A golden beam hits you towards a palm tree. The presence felt all too familiar. "What the hell?.." your then thrown up in the air and punched back down. You tumble through the sand.

Roxy's cackle can be geared through your ringing ears. "(Y/N)!" Joy is locked in Roxy's arms trapped!

Your vision gets blurry and you start to feel extremely light-headed.

You reach in your pocket for Cana's card but a figure with golden hair picks it up and rips it. The one with dark blue hair gives you a smart comment. "You won't be needing that anymore."

"Behold (Y/N)! Kyra and Luna the twin god slayers of the sun and moon! Special guards for Alvarez!" Roxy giggles more and more.

Your eyes go wide and you suddenly get a better look at your attackers. They were full grown women but they were definitely your children. But how and why?!

"Kyra...Luna..." You gasp.

"Do we exactly know you??" Kyra smirks looking down at you. "Yeah mom isn't going to be too happy we haven't killed her yet. Oh well!" Luna rolls he eyes.

Your worst nightmare just came true.