six

——————

——————

"Oh god..." you hold your throw up in your mouth by covering your lips with your hands.

"(Y/N) you have motion sickness now after all these years?!" Lucy says as she's done taking care of Wendy who is also suffering the same fate as you and Natsu. "It seems like after birth I lost my motion sickness immunity- ugh" you say as you sway onto the ground. "Don't ruin your new bikini (Y/N)!" Joy complains.

She made you a cream colored bikini with a yellow daisy on the right chest area. It fit your new style you were going for. You hair was billed back into two space buns to help with the heat the sun was giving off as you and your guild mates sailed off to Albareth (so I fucked up it's called Albareth not Albaless whoops).

"What is the Albareth Army doing here?" Mest gasps as you all dock the boat. "We just have to play it cool for now and we know their not going to let any guilds in..." Erza says thinking.

"I think I have an idea." Wendy smiles.
——————

"No guilds beyond this point!" The soldier yells out in a commanding tone. Hushed whispers fall through the crowd.

"Next!" You all step forward.

"Hi there were here to sight see!" Lucy says putting on her fake excited tone.

"I hear the mangoes are exquisite here!" Erza says. "It's gonna be so much fun right sis?" Wendy nervously smiles looking at you.

"Oh...yeah the best!" You awkwardly say chuckling. "Sis?" Natsu gives you and Wendy a look.
"Was all of that really necessary? Ow!" Gray says as you kick him in the shin.

"Is that a guild mark?" The second soldier says.

"Oh yes of course were from Cait Shelter!" Lucy displays her fake guild mark. Your Fairy Tail guild mark was covered with Cait Shelter's as you were undercover.

"Never heard of that guild."

"Probably irrelevant."

Wendy looks hurt and distraught form the jabs the men were saying. You try hard not to let a giggle slip at her reaction.

"Should we really let them in? With all he spy stuff we shouldn't." They two soldiers converse between themselves. "This is going to take some convincing if you know what I mean." You sigh talking to Lucy and Erza with a hushed voiced.

"Your right lets do this." Erza pulls out the group huddle.

"Hey boys..." Lucy says in a foxy tone. They both turn around.